What's new

Amid COVID-19 a talented Pakistani Hindu got commission as GD pilot in Pakistan Air Force

Lockdown hai.
We have seen your people cursing indian muslims day in, day out even on PDF.

We have even seen your people proudly boast about killing and beating them.. posting videos of it and more.

Perhaps you are blind to ground realities of your own country and people.

I am not here to defend Hindutva radicals. There are enough of us who stand upto them as you must have seen in the anti CAA protests. Yes, Indian society is being poisoned. I am not going to be a hypocrite and deny it.

Sanghi/Hindutva vadis - You are a sickular and a LibTurd, you support the Italian mafia in India who looted India for 60 years and insults Hindus...make them looked inferior.

Now we are awakened from the slumber, the renaissance and golden period of Vedic Hindusim is back...you LibTurds has no place in Bharat mainstream now...

khuda ka shukar hai 70 sal me ek hindu naukri pa gaya , we have many muslims as commissioned officer including idris hasan latif as air chief martial of indian air force .

khuda ka shukar hai 70 sal me ek show piece mil gaya .
Indian muslims are 15+% of your population and how much representation do they have in your military and your National Assembly?

Your govt/ruling party couldnt find 1 and here you are ?

We have had several hindus in army and airforce but they as a community don’t join the military much and prefer trading (they are mostly traders and other professionals).

Now don’t quote me about some useless/powerless showpiece president or some general from the 60s.

For a community that makes less than 3% of Pak we have had Chief Justice’s and ministers too.

But we dont have lynchings, pogroms and anti minority chutzpah as govt policy (reference: Sachar Commission Report).

Sanghi/Hindutva vadis - You are a sickular and a LibTurd, you support the Italian mafia in India who looted India for 60 years and insults Hindus...make them looked inferior.

Now we are awakened from the slumber, the renaissance and golden period of Vedic Hindusim is back...you LibTurds has no place in Bharat mainstream now...

LOL

who was a msulim PM in india
who was a muslim chief justice in india
who was a muslim army, navy or airforce chief in india
Lol. You really don't know jackshit about India. Do you ?

President
Chief Justice of India
Director of Intelligence Bureau ( yes, A Muslim )
Chief of Air Staff
Chief Election Commissioner of India
Numerous Governors ( eg Arif Khan , Gov of Kerala in Present )
And innmumerable other very high and consitutional posts have been manned by Muslims in India.

You inducted a Hindu in your Air Force. Good. But you need to go a really long way before you can preach us about minority rights.

About lynchings, we have seen how much tolerant you guys were with Mashal Khan and Salman Taseer. This was the fate of Muslims who advocates for minorities. Fir hinduo ki kya hi himmat padegi wahan.

So sit down and preach us when you put those Hindus in positions that actually matter. Rather than making them as petty show pieces.

khuda ka shukar hai 70 sal me ek hindu naukri pa gaya , we have many muslims as commissioned officer including idris hasan latif as air chief martial of indian air force .

Khuda ki karni dekho, what you saved for 70 years is now broken because of your hatred within. Pakistan has gained today what India has lost.

That is because Islam has taught us to help everyone.
Actually, the reason why Pakistan does it is to gain International Goodwill. Not because of what you wrote.

In fact, Islam is clear about this aspect.

But I understand, and I am okay with your state's policy. Just don't go overboard and waste time and money on rebuilding buildings for nothing.

Considering the number of Muslims in India and their numbers in high ranks you should be ashamed. Despite few cases you cannot observe a barbarism like happening with Muslims, Sikhs, Christians or even with low cast Dalits. The Moody ideology shall destroy the secular face of India even if it was just a make up in the past. Meanwhile it is good for strengthening Pakistan that every community from remote areas is getting share in better jobs, especially in armed forces.

You also have a terrorist as prime minister so im sure your the only country with one of them so be proud

give him right to sit on position of air chief , chief minister , PM, GOVERNOR , chief election commissioner , in your constitution .
We are not secular country like you to become a president/PM etc etc you must have Islamic religion its in our constitution and look at the name of our country ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN

and we have few early Christian air chiefs

give him right to sit on position of air chief , chief minister , PM, GOVERNOR , chief election commissioner , in your constitution .

We do not claim to be a secular estate yes he cannot become AC, cm or other few seats but he has other choices. It's an Islamic country and by law people are prohibited to lynch non Muslims. Despite isolated instances you cannot observe cannibalism like India. I suppose it was Sikh President who was forced to sign orders of attack on Golden Temple, or Muslim Madrsa students are forced to come on a TV show and call with Gautam Gambhir Pakistan as a terrorist estate.
You bring only puppets like Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam, no disrespect to his scientific back ground but as a Muslim and human being you should search yourself and then tell every one the truth. Please do not search wiki or official documents.

Acha? When did Indians here call Indian Muslims terrorists?

What you did recently in Delhi is enough, have some shame. An 80 Year old Muslim woman was killed due to suffocation when their neighboring Hindus burned the house. Why Dalit children were burned in recent past, Muslims going to help general public are threatened and beaten up by BJP radical Hindus.

Last edited:
First ever Pakistani Hindu who got commission as GD pilot in Pakistan Air Force

Rafique Ahmed Khokhar@RafiqueKhokhar

Congratulations to Rahul Dev on his selection as GD Pilot in Pakistan Air Force (PAF). He hails from a remote village of Tharparkar, Sindh. All our love and prayers for him.
1f495.png

Partab Shivani@PartabShiwani

Good news during COVID-19 tense situation
Thar rocked again
Congratulations , Rahul Dev who hails from very remote village of Tharparkar , has been selected as GD Pilot in Pakistan Air Force. @gabeeno @MJibranNasir @ShehzadRoy @KlasraRauf

What is gd pilot? Please explain. I am very literate in military terms.

You must know that he was not cherry picked. And specially institutions like this don't choose people on their religion preference or representation of different religions and ethnicities.
Anyone who works hard can get in. Talent is admired. Not religion or ethnicity.
Unlike India where you have a fake mouthpiece Muslim in a ceremonial role to show how just you are. But reality is totally wrong.

Pakistani Hindus, Sikhs, Jews, Christians etc are just as Pakistani as are Pakistani Muslims and all are brothers and sisters..... ......:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Jews?you went a bit too far. I think all of pakistani Jews migrated to Israel otherwise what would we make of them.
Fatwas would one your way if you speak these things.

We do not claim to be a secular estate yes he cannot become AC, cm or other few seats but he has other choices. It's an Islamic country and by law people are prohibited to lynch non Muslims. Despite isolated instances you cannot observe cannibalism like India. I suppose it was Sikh President who was forced to sign orders of attack on Golden Temple, or Muslim Madrsa students are forced to come on a TV show and call with Gautam Gambhir Pakistan as a terrorist estate.
You bring only puppets like Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam, no disrespect to his scientific back ground but as a Muslim and human being you should search yourself and then tell every one the truth. Please do not search wiki or official documents.

What you did recently in Delhi is enough, have some shame. An 80 Year old Muslim woman was killed due to suffocation when their neighboring Hindus burned the house. Why Dalit children were burned in recent past, Muslims going to help general public are threatened and beaten up by BJP radical Hindus.
The difference between India and Pakistan is that even though some incidents do happen in pakistan where a certain minority is targeted it is the people that do such a thing and the state stops it and in india the governmeng facilitates the people to do lynchings and harass muslims the latest example was the pogrom in their capital and there are many examples.

In the 1980ies my dad was attacked by a 2 Meter drunk German guy who uttered racist slurs against Turkish people. An Indian (Hindu) colleague of him helped him to push the bozo back and called the police.

We are human beings after all...

Back
Top Bottom