What's new

Amid COVID-19 a talented Pakistani Hindu got commission as GD pilot in Pakistan Air Force

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Amid COVID-19 a talented Pakistani Hindu got commission as GD pilot in Pakistan Air Force.

Rafique Ahmed Khokhar@RafiqueKhokhar

Congratulations to Rahul Dev on his selection as GD Pilot in Pakistan Air Force (PAF). He hails from a remote village of Tharparkar, Sindh. All our love and prayers for him.
1f495.png

Partab Shivani@PartabShiwani

Good news during COVID-19 tense situation
Thar rocked again
Congratulations , Rahul Dev who hails from very remote village of Tharparkar , has been selected as GD Pilot in Pakistan Air Force. @gabeeno @MJibranNasir @ShehzadRoy @KlasraRauf

Last edited:
Congratulations to Rahul Dev on his selection as GD Pilot in Pakistan Air Force (PAF). He hails from a remote village of Tharparkar, Sindh. All our love and prayers for him.
Proud of you my friend, may you succeed further in your career in PAF.

Last edited:
Taking advantage of this to sneak in a Public Service Message for everyone.

Please, next time you think about or see someone attacking all Hindus or Hinduism in an argument with Indians, politely correct them that by doing so they are also abusing and disrespecting Pakistani citizens like Rahul Dev who follow Hinduism.

Distinguish between India & Hinduism or Hindutva/Sanghis and Hinduism.

khuda ka shukar hai 70 sal me ek hindu naukri pa gaya , we have many muslims as commissioned officer including idris hasan latif as air chief martial of indian air force .

Wishing him very best of luck through out his carrier in PAF.
God Bless you!
Everything that is associated with Pakistan is always very beautiful.:pakistan:
A Pakistani is a Pakistani regardless of religion! I hope he will make us proud.
Its nice to see our Hindu brethren joining the military.

khuda ka shukar hai 70 sal me ek show piece mil gaya .

khuda ka shukar hai 70 sal me ek hindu naukri pa gaya , we have many muslims as commissioned officer including idris hasan latif as air chief martial of indian air force .
India Muslim population is 200 million. And Pakistan is 97 or 8 percent Muslim

Taking advantage of this to sneak in a Public Service Message for everyone.

Please, next time you think about or see someone attacking all Hindus or Hinduism in an argument with Indians, politely correct them that by doing so they are also abusing and disrespecting Pakistani citizens like Rahul Dev who follow Hinduism.

Distinguish between India & Hinduism or Hindutva/Sanghis and Hinduism.
Yes you are right.We should be careful while mentioning Hindus and Hinduism.Trolling on PDF should be Indian,s specific only.There are so many brothers from our minorities who are serving in Pak armed forces.Even some of them sacrificed their lives while fighting the war against terrorism..
Shaheed Ashok Kumar sacrficed his life in Wazeeristan.
upload_2020-5-1_13-42-14.jpeg

Shaheed Lal Chand Rabri
upload_2020-5-1_13-42-32.jpeg

images

Hindus in Pakistan Army | MINORITIES IN PAKISTAN .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom