What's new

Americas' Presidential Election, Post your thoughts and opinions here!

mustang

Reaction score
America is going to have their next presidential election and i know that alot of you people have different thoughts and opinions about it.

POST THEM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who do you want to win?
Who do you think will be victorious?

YOU BE THE JUDGE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next president should be a democrat not republican. I hope the new president won't try to conquer the world. :guns: :guns: :guns:

From a Pakistani perspective a democrat president would not be a good thing. It could create problems. So it would be interesting to see who the Republicans put forward.

I agree Keyser. This is indeed a true fact.

[YOUTUBE]

We have this guy, Senator Brownback (Seems more like Bush) and agree to give full military support to Israel, so i believe he seems to understand military and economic needs of US allies. But when you see it from an arab point of view, the guy is straight a ******.

Last edited:
I would vote democrat because when we see bush and bush's father it would see that democrat would be a little better than a republican . I would vote for hilary clinton .

i think hilary clinton is best for USA and rest of the world.

we definitely dont need another Bush in this world.

Next president should be a democrat not republican. I hope the new president won't try to conquer the world. :guns: :guns: :guns:

Who gives a **** about the rest of the world? It's Pakistan and only Pakistan I care about and for us a Republican is always better. Republicans have lately been more friendly towards Pakistan, making supporting statements regarding our country. Democratic Jewish and non Jewish senators have tried to stop defense sales to Pakistan.

I would hope Giuliani dosen't get elected, he's a nutjob who will definately cause trouble for us. After Obamas comment about Pakistan, I don't like him anymore either. He will likely limit the aid given to us.

Hillary is the best person for both America and the rest of the world. She is experienced, she knows how the world works. So far I haven't heard a single idiotic comment from her. Ron Paul from the Republicans side is a good candidate too. Unfortunately, I don't think he will get elected at the primaries.

The only problem with Hillery is that her ideology meets the democratic ideology of doing it by yourself. That means. Iraq will not be given enough support and if they have to fix their country they will do it all by themselves, and so this gives us hints that we will not be supported much on the war on terror through aid and military support if Hillery is elected. She will say..you wanna eliminate terrorism..do it with your own money, and thats where Pakistan doesn't need to conduct any war on terrorism rather make simple peace deals.

Who gives a **** about the rest of the world? It's Pakistan and only Pakistan I care about and for us a Republican is always better. Republicans have lately been more friendly towards Pakistan, making supporting statements regarding our country. Democratic Jewish and non Jewish senators have tried to stop defense sales to Pakistan.

I would hope Giuliani dosen't get elected, he's a nutjob who will definately cause trouble for us. After Obamas comment about Pakistan, I don't like him anymore either. He will likely limit the aid given to us.

Hillary is the best person for both America and the rest of the world. She is experienced, she knows how the world works. So far I haven't heard a single idiotic comment from her. Ron Paul from the Republicans side is a good candidate too. Unfortunately, I don't think he will get elected at the primaries.

Ok all the Jewish people support the Republican's and Bush and his father was also a Republican. Hillary Clinton and Clinton were democrats and they are more friendly towards Pakistan I think.

Obamas (democrat) is an *** an i dont like him either but i think this Presidential Election will Definitely be won by a democrat seeing as the have lost in both the senate and congress.

The only problem with Hillery is that her ideology meets the democratic ideology of doing it by yourself. That means. Iraq will not be given enough support and if they have to fix their country they will do it all by themselves, and so this gives us hints that we will not be supported much on the war on terror through aid and military support if Hillery is elected. She will say..you wanna eliminate terrorism..do it with your own money, and thats where Pakistan doesn't need to conduct any war on terrorism rather make simple peace deals.

Democrats do have this idealistic view of the world where they want everything to be perfect. They want perfect deomcracies in countries overnight and they want every country to serve American interests whether the native people want to comply or not. However, it looks like Musharraf will step down as army chief, and that will give us "perfect" democracy in Pakistan which is the main thing democrats say Pakistan lacks. In the past, no Pakistani leader has been as liked in the US as Mushy has. He has already proven himself to be a vital ally to the US since the last 8 years and if he is a civilian president that is just perfect for Americans. He will be able to talk Hillary into not withdrawing support imo.

Some of the Republicans are racist/bigots who hate Islam. However, they are unlikely to get elected. Most of the Republicans are good guys who have made fun of Obama for saying he will meet with leaders of Iran/NKorea in his first year and then couple days later he says he "will bomb an ally" (Pakistan). Comments by candidates clearly show their stance on Pakistan.

Ok all the Jewish people support the Republican's and Bush and his father was also a Republican. Hillary Clinton and Clinton were democrats and they are more friendly towards Pakistan I think.

Obamas (democrat) is an *** an i dont like him either but i think this Presidential Election will Definitely be won by a democrat seeing as the have lost in both the senate and congress.

No man, most Jews vote overwhelmingly democrat. Check out this chart and see for yourself:

Jewish Vote In Presidential Elections

Obama is a threat to us, yes. But Hillary is much more likely to get nominated for President. Lets just hope that 2 candidates friendly to Pakistan get nominated.

Hillary Clinton? I wonder if USA will drop one or two nuclear bombs in the Middle East.

Back
Top Bottom