What's new

America’s Barbaric Logic of Hiroshima 70 Years On

Do you agree that the ability of Al-Qaeda to use Afghanistan as a base for launching attacks against USA is still there or not? The chaos in the Middle East just a prelude to reorganizing the entire region, which will take several decades at least.

Hi,

Launching attacks in US ? Was the very pretext that was used to bomb the shit out of this place.

all it takes for them is just a one bomber in shorts to blow up the plane. And use this policy to create more fear among Americans and spend billions on arms and security.

Middle east was never in such shit, it only after US's invasions and their keen desire to get involved in the land of oil.

As I said US could have handled this issue a lot better if it were properly thought out, not like the hasty and unilateral decision of non-existent WMD

Hi,

Launching attacks in US ? Was the very pretext that was used to bomb the shit out of this place.

all it takes for them is just a one bomber in shorts to blow up the plane. And use this policy to create more fear among Americans and spend billions on arms and security.

Middle east was never in such shit, it only after US's invasions and their keen desire to get involved in the land of oil.

As I said US could have handled this issue a lot better if it were properly thought out, not like the hasty and unilateral decision of non-existent WMD

Ah yes, the famous 9/11 conspiracy. Here's your tin foil hat. :D

Afghanistan will not be used a base for launching attacks against USA anymore, that much is quite clear. Objective achieved, I would say.

Ah yes, the famous 9/11 conspiracy. Here's your tin foil hat. :D

Afghanistan will not be used a base for launching attacks against USA anymore, that much is quite clear. Objective achieved, I would say.
Hi,

No sir, The idea was to destroy the global terrorist network of Afghanistan. But faced with stiff resistance from local rag tags resulted in huge losses and humiliation for the invading force.

Even after 13 years the coalition force has to be very very cautious when they step out of their base to do their patrolling.

No amount of denial can negate the reality which is very evident from the setbacks and humiliation of invading forces.

We do not negotiate with terrorists :D

Right now, we will do anything to bring them into table and avoid further humiliation

Hi,

No sir, The idea was to destroy the global terrorist network of Afghanistan. But faced with stiff resistance from local rag tags resulted in huge losses and humiliation for the invading force.

Even after 13 years the coalition force has to be very very cautious when they step out of their base to do their patrolling.

No amount of denial can negate the reality which is very evident from the setbacks and humiliation of invading forces.

We do not negotiate with terrorists :D

Right now, we will do anything to bring them into table and avoid further humiliation

The ability of Afghan groups to cause mayhem beyond their own borders has indeed been destroyed, and totally worth the cost that ISAF paid to do the job. Prime Objective Completed.

The ability of Afghan groups to cause mayhem beyond their own borders has indeed been destroyed, and totally worth the cost that ISAF paid to do the job. Prime Objective Completed.

Hi,

Nopes, not all.

One should not make enemies than one can handle.

I for one believe the rag tag hardly had any capability to launch daring attack beyond the border as they were presented.

Its just political statement sir. A face saving strategy from deep humiliation. We all know that very well :smitten:

Hi,

Nopes, not all.

One should not make enemies than one can handle.

I for one believe the rag tag hardly had any capability to launch daring attack beyond the border as they were presented.

Its just political statement sir. A face saving strategy from deep humiliation. We all know that very well :smitten:

Yes, OBL was just a guest for dinner, along with the rest of his merry group, right? Humiliation? Face saving? These concepts do not apply to international geopolitics, just like morality or patriotism.

Yes, OBL was just a guest for dinner, along with the rest of his merry group, right? Humiliation? Face saving? These concepts do not apply to international geopolitics, just like morality or patriotism.

Hi,

Yes these do not apply when one suffer huge setbacks and losses. Yes, than these don't apply.

Otherwise, the popular belief is something like superpower, Um what was it? that you said? make sure everyone get along and etc etc. If my weak memory serves me right

Hi,

Yes these do not apply when one suffer huge setbacks and losses. Yes, than these don't apply.

Otherwise, the popular belief is something like superpower, Um what was it? that you said? make sure everyone get along and etc etc. If my weak memory serves me right

The setbacks and losses are part of the process.

The setbacks and losses are part of the process.

Hi,

I like the change in your tone. :D

So basically the unpopularity of Mureeka is not because it is mureeka but because of its failed policies which has further strengthened the hatred, right?

Hi,

I like the change in your tone. :D

So basically the unpopularity of Mureeka is not because it is mureeka but because of its failed policies which has further strengthened the hatred, right?

The pursuit of national interests is not a popularity contest for any nation, not just USA. Let the haters hate. :D

The pursuit of national interests is not a popularity contest for any nation, not just USA. Let the haters hate. :D
Hi,

Yes, it rightfully hated, when those pursuits are designed to destroy an entire nation based on a false report and reason.

Such as Iraq WMD. Yes, then people who are not ignorant are not wrong to accept the hegemony of the land of freedom

Hi,

Yes, it rightfully hated, when those pursuits are designed to destroy an entire nation based on a false report and reason.

Such as Iraq WMD. Yes, then people who are not ignorant are not wrong to accept the hegemony of the land of freedom

Let other nations pursue their interests, as USA pursues its own. That is how it works. :D

Hi,

It doesn't seem to work in every case, does it? :P

Actually, it does work very well. Some countries have better abilities to pursue their interest than others, that is all. And it keeps changing, as history clearly shows us all.

Actually, it does work very well. Some countries have better abilities to pursue their interest than others, that is all. And it keeps changing, as history clearly shows us all.

Hi,

Nope, again you are just justifying the illegal actions of US in the name of pursuit of so called interest which is at the expense of another country's stability and society, While fighting the terrorist for the very same reason.

Than one wonder how different if any are terrorist from the pursuit of their collective or so called national interest ?

Your analogy is very flawed and biased when it comes to defend US.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom