What's new

Americans questioned at Karachi Toll Plaza

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
KARACHI: Five vehicles carrying US and French nationals were stopped at Karachi Toll Plaza Wednesday, Geo News reported. One of the five vehicles was asked to return as they did not have the NOC. The other four cars were allowed to proceed after required questioning.

According to police, the cars belonging to US and French consulates were stopped at Toll Plaza on Super Highway for necessary inquiry. They were on their way to interior Sindh when one of the vehicles was returned to the consulate as it was not carrying NOC, police said.

It is pertinent to note that the two vehicles of French consulate were also not carrying the NOC but they were allowed to proceed after warning as they had the required traveling documents. Counsel General of Republic of France was also present in one of the two cars.

After the Raymond Davis incident took place, the diplomats are now required to obtain NOC from the interior ministry for inter-city traveling.

--------------------------

WT they are traveling here and there without NOC! one side creating hype about us that "most dangerous nation" on the other side traveling on the same dangerous country waah!

My only question is who questioned them , if it was the police The i dont have much of hope , if it was some other agency then its a Good sign.

My only question is who questioned them , if it was the police The i dont have much of hope , if it was some other agency then its a Good sign.

Spy agencies questioned them, of course along with police.

Pak spy agencies are now very hard on Americans after Raymond Davis incident.

There was a footage of the incident on GEO, and it showed some army vehicles present as well, with troops in full gear and LMG mounted. For security of the diplomats or maybe just present there?

it was great and brave act.. and that is only about the monitoring via dedicated road ways for intercity movement.. as we dont over see their movement in city.. or even if they take any other route out of the toll plaza for inter city movement..
and secondly, i dont have any idea of such kind or movement by french and Americans move together to out skirts and also French consular General was also their.. did they left on some one's invite like Zardaris, or any political party or want to find their new homes or passages in those areas....?

This was normal diplomatic tour, nothing suspicious. Whatever is suspicious is right there on the superhighway and the government cant do jack about it.

Its good that Pakistan is keeping this Amreeki and Francici people under check. Otherwise, these diplomats / Spies may shoot-kill anyone and get away with it by paying the blood money. They should also be banned from going outside their embassy compound to save innocent lives.

Back
Top Bottom