What's new

Americans building bunkers all over Pakistan

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
I can't seem to find a news source to corroborate this except that it was briefly on TV yesterday. Today the story seems to have vanished.

If anyone has some input to share and expose this latest American hostile act against Pakistan please do so.

So far I've heard they have been found in Lahore and Pindi.

Pakistan Zindabad, Paindabad!

I can't seem to find a news source to corroborate this except that it was briefly on TV yesterday. Today the story seems to have vanished.

If anyone has some input to share and expose this latest American hostile act against Pakistan please do so.

So far I've heard they have been found in Lahore and Pindi.

Pakistan Zindabad, Paindabad!

Which news channel was this?

Why would the US need "bunkers"? Construction of a reinforced building cannot go unnoticed, and requires permits from local authorities presumably. How can civil construction be a hostile act?

Lots of questions for sure.

Sounds strange they can do all this without approval of authorities. What purpose would they serve?

^^^^permit? local authority? when was the last time you been to pakistan?

@asim...sounds more of a conspiracy theory by media desperate to up their ratings.

Which news channel was this?

Why would the US need "bunkers"? Construction of a reinforced building cannot go unnoticed, and requires permits from local authorities presumably. How can civil construction be a hostile act?

Lots of questions for sure.

Permits? Nothing a few thousand rupees won't buy you.

Only secrecy.

Secret Reinforced bunkers may be used to house weaponry to be used against Pakistan. It was on Express and Geo yesterday night. Seems to have vanished by now.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

I think it was only express - once a ticker and once the news caster announced it.

Only secrecy.

Secret Reinforced bunkers may be used to house weaponry to be used against Pakistan. It was on Express and Geo yesterday night. Seems to have vanished by now.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

I think it was only express - once a ticker and once the news caster announced it.

If there is any truth it beggers belief why bunker buildin in Pakistan would be advantageous to Pakistan? USA are building bunkers to store weaponry AGAINST Pakistan? Would love to know more guys??

Only secrecy.

Surely there is an interesting story behind this news, if true. Let's see of further details are forthcoming.

probably a false story.

Asim, this is the same media that gives nothing positive about Pakistan and does not mention the good things. So, i dont believe them unless they give a pictorial report.

well if the authorities know about it no doubt they will or should be carrying out some action to find out whats going on I would hope

Back
Top Bottom