What's new

Americans are retiring to Vietnam, for cheap healthcare and a decent standard of living

encountered resentment, even when he talks about his service as a combat veteran.
Amazing. You would think Americans dropped billion roses on Vietnam going by the affection shown here. On the other hand you would think Americans dropped billion bombs on Pakistan going by the hatred of USA.

Strange !

the westerners get white privilege everywhere except in their own continents. It's obviously a post colonial mindset and @Viet is proud of it.

LOL! Some goofball teacher gets more privilege in China for being white than he'll ever get here.

Last edited:
Never visited Vietnam but saw a Top Gear Special on it many years ago and became a fan ever since. Vietnam is a beautiful country and the thought of travelling from HCMC to Ha Long on a bike is very appealing.

Last edited:
Amazing. You would think Americans dropped billion roses on Vietnam going by the affection shown here. On the other hand you would think Americans dropped billion bombs on Pakistan going by the hatred of USA.

Strange !
We are pragmatic people. Most Viet people consider the fight against the US is much like against the fights against Mongol, Khmer, Champa, Siam, Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, UK, France, etc: thing of the past. We move on.

your days are numbered. we're gonna clean these foreign trash soon. we'll see.

I guess until then your colonial mindset is still strong.

What the Chinese think of White Foreigners
Screen Shot 2019-12-29 at 2.06.35 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-12-29 at 2.08.03 PM.jpg

LOL!

Last edited:
We move on.
We never move on. In fact we never even start. So there is never ending pitch. So how can there be "move on"? Instead we are perpetually in that initial phase when two guys run into rach other. "You basket watch what I am gonna do to you". "You wait". "Let me just grab my knofe ad I will have you". "You scumbag I will do you in". "Your dead". 10 years later. Same thing repeated millon times. "Let me just grab my knofe ad I will have you". "You scumbag I will do you in". "Your dead". Hatred just festers.

But no fighting ......

We never move on. In fact we never even start. So there is never ending pitch. So how can there be "move on"? Instead we are perpetually in that initial phase when two guys run into rach other. "You basket watch what I am gonna do to you". "You wait". "Let me just grab my knofe ad I will have you". "You scumbag I will do you in". "Your dead". 10 years later. Same thing repeated millon times. "Let me just grab my knofe ad I will have you". "You scumbag I will do you in". "Your dead". Hatred just festers.
I suppose it is lazy man's anger. All talk but no action.

But no fighting ......
Thanks for the humour. Ha! Ha! Ha! And are you very busy? Committing many spelling mistakes.

- PRTP GWD

We are pragmatic people. Most Viet people consider the fight against the US is much like against the fights against Mongol, Khmer, Champa, Siam, Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, UK, France, etc: thing of the past. We move on.

That is not pragmatism. You are simply becoming a pawn against China and you know it. Having said that, the US is not trustworthy and you will find out in time again.

They are pedophiles and perverts

They are there for one reason
More 'hospitable' than China means we dont give a fck about them. Viets arent even angry at them for the shit they did, the same with the Japs, they treat them like heroes. In China is you tell someone you are a jap soldiers grandson, someone will be bashed. Such simple slaves....

Vietnamese are "healthy man of Asia"s, are not "sick man of Asia"s. We don't have inferiority inside. Chinese friends, be strong.

This trend is also visible in Australians. After retirement, a few thousands they get from their Super (Provident Fund) is enough to live a high-income class life in Vietnam.

I wonder if you can live in Vietnam only speaking English.

Back
Top Bottom