What's new

American values

World: Lets not forget Americas outrageous acts of terrorism and abuses of the world, that are hard and softcensored in American media and deliberately drowned in deflecting American propaganda lies and disinformation.
Americans: But whatabout Americas propaganda and disinformation about its victims! Nobody is perfect, so never judge Americans especially not Americas victims!

5 minutes later:

Americans: Remember this half a century old American propaganda hoax about Americas enemies? Americans enemies bad! Remember this decade old American hoax about Americas enemies? Americans enemies bad! Never forget this propganda lie about Americas enemies! America good! Americas enemies bad!
World: Stop projecting your crimes
Americans: THATS W-WHATABOUTISM!

Last edited:
World: Lets not forget Americas outrageous acts of terrorism and abuse of the world that are drowned in American propganda lies and disinformation.
Americans: But whatabout Americas propaganda and disinformation about its victims! Nobody is perfect, so never judge Americans especially not Americas victims!

5 minutes later:

Americans: Remember this half a century old American propaganda hoax about Americas enemies? Americans enemies bad! Remember this decade old American hoax about Americas enemies? Americans enemies bad! Never forget this propganda lie about Americas enemies! America good! Americas enemies bad!
World: Stop projecting your crimes
Americans: THATS W-WHATABOUTISM!
Don't you know Americans are exceptional? Only they must have the right to struggle pointing out their own nation on a large world map.

I don't recall Iran ever usurping the Bikini Islands, transporting the entire population of Bikini Island natives out of their lands to Iran in order to carry out Nuclear Tests on their territory, then transporting them back to a nuclear radiated Bikini Island. All the while telling the natives that it is safe to return.

Neither do I remember Iran ever invading Granada with it's military. Nor has Iran ever invaded Cuba at the Bay of Pigs. Iran did not indiscriminately bomb Yugoslavia, nor did Iran conduct covert operations to subvert the population of Venezuela against it's elected government. Iran did not carpet bomb Laos either. There is no evidence to support that Iranian economic sanctions on Iraq had caused the deaths of half a million Iraqi children due to the absence of medicine as a result of those sanctions.

Don't play this blame game, America for if you do, then rest assured that your sinful and wicked acts of tyranny are gargantuan in size compared to any other country in the last 70 years.

I don't recall Iran ever usurping the Bikini Islands, transporting the entire population of Bikini Island natives out of their lands to Iran in order to carry out Nuclear Tests on their territory, then transporting them back to a nuclear radiated Bikini Island. All the while telling the natives that it is safe to return.

Neither do I remember Iran ever invading Granada with it's military. Nor has Iran ever invaded Cuba at the Bay of Pigs. Iran did not indiscriminately bomb Yugoslavia, nor did Iran conduct covert operations to subvert the population of Venezuela against it's elected government. Iran did not carpet bomb Laos either. There is no evidence to support that Iranian economic sanctions on Iraq had caused the deaths of half a million Iraqi children due to the absence of medicine as a result of those sanctions.

Don't play this blame game, America for if you do, then rest assured that your sinful and wicked acts of tyranny are gargantuan in size compared to any other country in the last 70 years.

I was trying not to go there.

But yup, pretty much that and ALOT more you didn't list.

It's this arrogance, that the world hates.

I was trying not to go there.

But yup, pretty much that and ALOT more you didn't list.

It's this arrogance, that the world hates.

It's the same arrogance mentioned the Holy Quran of Firaun, the same arrogance of Yahud, the same arrogance of iblees and the same arrogance of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Those who have love in their hearts for Allah, will always condemn such arrogance and this day n age, it's America, Britain, France and Israel who arrogant beyond comprehension.

American scum, you came from thousands of KM's to a region that you have no business with. The natives of that region sent your invading rapist forces back to their hellhole in coffins. What is the problem? Don't invade/attack other nations on fake charges you dumb americunt.
Somehow I am not surprised that you stoop to name calling rather than have a decent conversation. I can see you in that "foam at the mob" screaming "death to Israel" etc. wish you happiness in your otherwise frustrated and unfulfilled life.

All I can say that the project for The American Century has been defeated but at the expense of millions of innocent "collateral damage". The Muslims have defeated the Crusade. Now is the time to pursue them till Tel Aviv where the 911 false flag operation was hatched. In this regard unity of the Muslims is needed and everybody is agreed on the one point agenda of liberation of Al-Aqsa.

Lol this is pure evil, stupid and crazy

It's the same arrogance mentioned the Holy Quran of Firaun, the same arrogance of Yahud, the same arrogance of iblees and the same arrogance of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Those who have love in their hearts for Allah, will always condemn such arrogance and this day n age, it's America, Britain, France and Israel who arrogant beyond comprehension.

It's not that simple.

Most Americans I have come across are really nice, good people.

However, REALLY ignorant.

No concept of history or perspective.

But well meaning. And fair.

One of the problems is they drink the Kool Aid served by TV and media (whatever the side of the political spectrum)

And are too busy with their own lives to really care.

It's the fookers in special interest and thinkers that formulate policy that drive their evil agendas that are the problem.

That narrative has poisoned the minds of most.

It's a paradox how such a good fair people can advocate for such injustice done to others by their government.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom