What's new

American muslims brace themselves for three days of protests

Americans in general are more tolerant to Muslims the many muslim countries.
all this talk of Muslim Ummah is just a joke, nothing of that sort exists in today's world & all talks about Muslim Ummah is a feel happy thing

401428_444521942264954_1360224598_n.jpg

In my experience it is more like
Russians are vodka-guzzling, funny sounding, Stalin worshipping, crazy-*** commies!! Yeah, except that one friend of mine. He's cool.
Hahaha
Americans in general are more tolerant to Muslims the many muslim countries.
Welll...they are good at creating war and ruckus in muslim countries. E.g., syria ,mid east.

Who exactly? The protesters? I don't think they are lecturing anyone, just venting their moronic views. I don't even think they know what they are protesting other than for the sake of being "anti-Muslim".

The rest of America? I honestly didn't even know there was a protest until I saw this thread. That's the glory about this country. It's big enough that what happens in the neighboring cities or states doesn't effect you.

I didn't protest, I didn't lecture anyone (other than you, sorry I didn't see the irony in my statement until just now, but I'm not trying to be offensive, just reasonable). Please avoid lumping the majority of Americans, those who don't feel the way these protesters - morons if you will, do with the protesters themselves. We are very welcoming.

Our nation is more diverse than any other and Muslims have played their role in shaping our history and identity.

Damn right! Most of us don't agree with these people, we think they're lunatics.

To protest is every American's right, no matter what, as long as it does not impinge on anyone else's rights. What is the problem here?

Welll...they are good at creating war and ruckus in muslim countries. E.g., syria ,mid east.

everyone looks after their interests, be wise and dont become a toy for everyone. In the end its Arab against Arabs.

Back
Top Bottom