What's new

American famous vlogger travel to Xian documenting Muslims lives

Ok, so why were millions of Muslims put in camps in China? There are satellite imagery of vast camps being built in Xinjiang, Muslim cemeteries being raised, Mosques being bulldozed etc. Look, one or two mosque getting bulldozed for administrative reasons---I get it. It sucks but its totally fine because it is what it is. Administration issues.

But what happened in China (or still happening) does not look like mere administrative corrections. It does look like very heavy-handed and hence this marred China's image even among her allies.

I understand Western media will jump on the train to build anti-China narrative but at the same time, something did happen in Xinjiang that was more than just ordinary.

No amount of lengthly videos of actual Muslims actually in China will fix the low IQ retard coming to this kind of forum to parott some cheap U.S. state propaganda article claiming some blurry 10 pixel roof picture is a oppression camp or a twitter post claiming to have heard that someone who happens to be entirely paid by the U.S. government to slander China claimed someone told them someone went away and that someone was 1 of 10 people in the village so its proven fact 10% of all Muslims in China are in concentration camps which are real after all one of some separatists wifes whined she was once forced to learn reading and writing and basic laws at some Chinese institution.

Last edited:
Ok, so why were millions of Muslims put in camps in China? There are satellite imagery of vast camps being built in Xinjiang, Muslim cemeteries being raised, Mosques being bulldozed etc. Look, one or two mosque getting bulldozed for administrative reasons---I get it. It sucks but its totally fine because it is what it is. Administration issues.

But what happened in China (or still happening) does not look like mere administrative corrections. It does look like very heavy-handed and hence this marred China's image even among her allies.

I understand Western media will jump on the train to build anti-China narrative but at the same time, something did happen in Xinjiang that was more than just ordinary.
That's western inspired separatism that is being countered though, clearly not some war on Islam or muslims.

Chinese Muslims are largely quite satisfied and proud to be Chinese from what I can see.

give us some concrete evidence, mass graves, gas chamber... you know the whole nine yard, not just "oh tear down some mosques", "cemeteries being razed"... or some other circumstantial speculations. guess what? china still has more mosques than entire North America. "Marred china's image even among allies", yeah, exactly what American fake media and government trying to do. By the way, cracking down on some Uyghurs does not equal to cracking down on Muslims, chinese biggest Muslim population is Hui, not Uyghurs, and Hui are perfectly fine in china.

And where you get "a million" Muslims, American fake number calculated from single source from Trump administration? And subsequently quoted by every American media? A lie repeated millions times becomes truth, remember?

Back
Top Bottom