What's new

American Embassy in Pakistan

Thanks @mdcp to realize the aim of this thread ,
Exactly there should be check and control for americans too, agents of foreign agencies roaming free in pakistan , spreading terror and no one dare to stop them ............. even our security agencies fails to control them .... results are Target killing in Karachi , Quetta Bomb Blasts , Balochistan Unrest ....... Peshawar Blasts and firing ... and much more ..........

Last edited by a moderator:
@curioususer Attitude is Attitude Whether its Bad or Good ,

anyhow u can say that Bad Behaviour is like a flat Tyre (instead of Attitude), You can't go anywhere until u change it ! correct yourself , correct the other's quote that u quoting in your message )
don't argue with me !

Last edited by a moderator:
The real operatives of the US are Pak nationals or people of Pak origin. The CIA isn't run by scrubs.

Well, CIA is actually an organization which has alot to answer about! Seriously, they do anything they please and call it classified! They have red tape when it comes to saving someone or doing something right BUT the word CLASSIFIED when they want to misuse their power! WHO wouldn't doubt them?

There is no need for such a large embassy , it needs to be cut to size

Thank You

and the aim of this post / thread is ...?

A repeat of the 50 other threads along the same line how 100 marines are going to take on 176,745,364 Pakistanis

Yea i know the Marines are tough but really.
Perhaps we need a little does of reality

military-humor-funny-us-marines-what-think-i-do-meme.jpg

Back
Top Bottom