What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

baat to sach hai magr baat hai ruswai ki....
aur
hamey to apno nay loota ghairon mai kahan dam tha....

we have buried at least 4 soldiers so far in recent years in our village just because we are not able to elect right persons for right posts in government and related....
and untill we elect the right ones.... we are not going anywhere.... so ... we have a chance in 2013, shall i say...
and IMRAN KHAN, would be a hope.... but i am requesting him that if it is necessary to talk to TTP,,, plz do not talk to them from position of weakness but rather hold your positions in FATA as we, Armed forces, would be there at the time...

Gen. Kiyani should resign ASAP!

he is going to nato HQ for ask to resign or stay :lol:

you guys are fools? helicopters fly over center of pakistan commandos land kill people and fly again still he not resign 28 is nothing for him he has 600.000 more guys in hand under his great command .

i am sure if these attack on taliban they must shot and reply at least kill 3-5 NATO solders

This is a deliberate assault by NATO.... why would anyone doubt this?

this is a direct response to the pak-china military manovers which ended yesterday pakistan should deploy air defenses in border with afghanistan close the border deploy anza missiles evict all nato ambassadors from pakistan and cut off ties with all nato countries and issue a shoot to kill orders.pakistani army should declare emergancy and arrest all the govt officals including PM and President and convit them under articale 6 of the constitution and hang them for being traitors to the country.this should be the response we should declare a war on nato and issue ultimatum to all the neghabouring contries to evict all the troops from their soil or be ready to face retailtory attacks.

my request to some posters,
Emotions wont get us anywhere so don’t post silly ghayrat stuff. if you think its too easy to decide and delcare war then there will be war everywhere. just imagine what Americans say about their leaders when stories of alleged help of Pakistan towards haqqanis are made time and again whenever the Americans suffer losses. they say the same thing that why Pakistan is not attacked and why it is being given aid.

war is a complicated matter and you cant control everything, deaths happen and only cooler heads win the day.

the above quote suggests that for now American command is not owning or justifying the attack, but as the time will pass I am sure American hawks and warmongers will justify it over Pakistan’s dual role and helping Haqqanis and all the usual rubbish (whether Haqqanis operate in Mohmand or not is irrelevant for them).

What I really want to find out is if Pakistan can plot the flight route. Did they specifically come for that post and after destroying it they went back?
That will mean a deliberate operation and hostility.

The likely explanation from Americans will be that they came under fire from Pakistani check post so they returned fire but the question is what these pillocks were doing inside Pakistan and what did they expect from the check post (if indeed it fired on them) if they didn’t identify themselves and since there is no agreement of any arial strikes other than UAVs then they shouldn’t have been here in the first place. I think in future proper air defence equipment needs to be installed so that Americans are more careful and more proficient in using their GPS equipment and not enter into Pakistan by “mistake”. I do suspect foul play but its just a suspicion.

Does anyone know how far did they fly inside? I cant find this information anywhere

Regardless of whether it was a deliberate and premeditated attack on post or a mistake doesn’t matter because the incident is very grave and has affected the Pakistan’s war on terror very badly.

Does anyone know how far did they fly inside? I cant find this information anywhere

Fatman's post #2 says the attack was 2.5km inside Pakistani border.

I agree the army can't do anything - we simply can't take on NATO militarily.

That is why the only solution is mass civil disobedience to block the routes permanently. The army can just throw up their hands and say "hey that's democracy".

PS. And we shouldn't fall for these bullshit 'investigations' and 'apologies'. Block the routes PERMANENTLY.

@irfan bhai
GEDAAR KI 100 SALA ZINDAGI SAI SHER KI 1 DIN KE ZANDAGI BEHTAR HAI.
we are ready for the war if u are not then get ready because its coming if we want it or not if we fight we will die one day if we dont fight still we will die one day.its better to fight and die like a man then be slaughtered like chickens

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Fatman's post #2 says the attack was 2.5km inside Pakistani border.

I agree the army can't do anything - we simply can't take on NATO militarily.

That is why the only solution is mass civil disobedience to block the routes permanently. The army can just throw up their hands and say "hey that's democracy".
who says this?
if vietnam can take on USA head on then we can we are more powerful we are 3 times more then them and we got 20 times more military power so dont be a coward.i am ready for any thing and i will prefer to die in a war then lay in my bed and wait for the angel of death to come and take my soul away

Why didn't the soldiers call the air support ? Seriously , this is too much :hitwall:

and if you block the routes then airstrikes can be lauched under the pretext of terrorist are blocking our supplies and we need to eliminate them because they are putting our troops lives at risk

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Why didn't the soldiers call the air support ? Seriously , this is too much :hitwall:
F*** the air support dont they even have shoulder mounted surface to air missile in whole one company???????

if vietnam can take on USA head on then we can we are more powerful we are 3 times more then them and we got 20 times more military power so dont be a coward.i am ready for any thing and i will prefer to die in a war then lay in my bed and wait for the angel of death to come and take my soul away

My friend, what is our objective here?

Do we just want to see some American blood or do we have a strategic objective? If we can achieve our objectives without a military conflict, then so much the better.

Block NATO routes; let them pay their pound of flesh to Medvedev for the northern routes. This will 'complicate' America's relationship with Eastern Europe and give them a reality check.

they just waste our weapons and money on exersizes damn .kam dhandha kuch hota nhi khali exersizes ker ker ke hathiyar mukai ja rahy hai :enjoy: give me bloody anza i can lock and fire in 10 sec a bloody slow heli . you think its some thing great job ? nope its fun .

the response should be to block supplies permanently
And provide air defence to the units that are protecting the border and specially the forces that are stopping the infiltration from Afghan side.
It appears that NATO is repeatedly attacking those posts that are hindering the entry of TTP and other anti Pakistan elements.Now that the snake has been removed as the ambassador in Washington, there is a chance that Mr Slime can be deposed and a care taker government is setup.
Which can deal with Americans openly and without taking pot shots at the Pakistan army and also USA will have only one entity to deal with and they will know whats the deal a clear and open relationship in this WoT will help both sides and if NATO (read Americans ) are playing a covert game then a joint decision can be made about whether to finish this pseudo alliance and treat the NATO (Americans) forces like the hostiles.
Yes! thats what exactly is going on in that area....our Checkposts there are pain in their @$$z thats why they trying to get rid of them by murdering our poor soldiers mercilessly........:angry:

was it a litmus test by Indo - NATO Hacks: how the Pakistani nation will react before the last stage of exit policy in which western Hacks will do major attacks and put boots in Pakistani Tribal areas , weaken Pakistan Army and take their respect & trust out of common persons mind and eliminate anti Kabul forces and strengthen Civil puppet government of PPP in Pakistan after they lost Haqqani,

F*** the air support dont they even have shoulder mounted surface to air missile in whole one company???????

Where did Anza Mk3 Go ? Damn or these equipment are only for military exhibitions :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom