What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

TAKE JOURNALIST DOWN THERE, THEY ARE NOT SO DUMB? MAYBE AS I HEAR NOW IT WAS A STAGING POINT OF PA BLACK OPS AGAINST AFGHANISTAN.
Yes, its probably also a 'staging ground' for all the 'Aliens from Outer Space that create crop circles and abduct Westerners alone to conduct anal probes on' ...

Please keep the stupidity and ludicrous conspiracy theories in check.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

NO WE DID NOT! WE SAID WE ARE SORRY BUT WE WERE FIRED FROM THAT LOCATION.
Bull shite - that is always NATO's excuse, whether it is a wedding party, funeral procession or a bunch of kids playing in a field.

TAKE JOURNALIST DOWN THERE, THEY ARE NOT SO DUMB? MAYBE AS I HEAR NOW IT WAS A STAGING POINT OF PA BLACK OPS AGAINST AFGHANISTAN.

When 30 Us commandos killed in a special mission, Did Nato took journalists to that point to proof their point?

I agree just like India bombing Mizoram? Or sorry are u talking aboout killing 100 of ur army men while they laid faulty mines or maybe patribal encounter?

I agree too just like the British Army killing over 400 men,women and children in the north of Ireland, I heard the victims were unarmed ????? I hope the question is not too Neutral for Always Neutral .....

Pakistan army knowing fully well the consequences would use a declared check post and company HQ for Black Ops .... Seriously man, this is getting bigger than Iraqi WMD.

All you anti army trolls tell me a few simple thing:

1)Corruption...?Can you point out 1 case involving army looting billions of even millions of $$?

2)Drone?.... Chief of Airstaff came on record tht if GoP/Zardari n gang order tem to shoot down drones they will... has the DEMOCRATIC GOVT done so?

3)Do you think ARMY would like ITS OWN OFFICERS N TROOPS TO BE MARTYRED LIKE THIS?

4)Cutting of NATO supplies,telling US to evacuate SHAMSI AIRBASE... Done on the narratives of PAK ARMY.... What else can they do? Go fight NATO?

5)Who let ramon the dog out ? GoP,Govt of Punjab or the army chief?

If you cant answer these question... than kindly stop barking.

Excuse my french!

1 Well Yes military officers have been invokved in corruption. Admiral Mansoor ul Haq was a part of military I guess.

2 Drones are conducted in total consensus of Pakistani military. In fact it was a military govt that allowed USA to bomb it's territory.

3 Why not??? $$$ are more important than soldiers buddy.

4 These are all drama they always do after every such incident. If they can't retaliate to an aggressor whether it is America or NATO then they also don't deserve all the military budget they get to protect the sovereignty of Pakistan. They don't deserve to wear that uniform.

5 All three were involved and played their respective role.

NO WE DID NOT! WE SAID WE ARE SORRY BUT WE WERE FIRED FROM THAT LOCATION.

it's a SOP that when ever NATO helicopters intrude in to Pakistani territory warning shots are fired to warn them they have crossed the boundry, now when a trigger happy illetrate can't differentiate warning shots then how can you remain neutral in this matter?

Even the Soviets when they invaded Afghanistan, never did this and Pakistan considered them an enemy at that time.

General Zia made a speech that if the invaders are in Afghanistan then their next target will be Pakistan so we should help the Afghan Mujahideen before it reaches that stage.

The Soviets never invaded Pakistan, but guess who did...our so called "ally".

please don't make us fool sir if generals done there jobs we are not bastards to criticize them if NATO killed our 28 and we shot-down 1-2 apaches why the hell someone criticizes them ?
IK sahib - outside of a few lucky hits, the Apaches and fighter jets weren't going to be shot down without some advanced A2A missiles deployed at or around the site, or a PAF patrol in the air nearby that could be coordinated to attack once the base communicated what was happening to the Army command, which would have then communicated with PAF.

The military response at the time of the attack is not the issue given the constraints mentioned - it is Pakistan's response going forward that will determine whether or not the GoP and GHQ leadership need to resign.

This attack could be a means of instigating a military coup, to create discontent in the Army ranks against Kayani, especially because Kayani is perceived to be 'larger than life' here in the US. And Kayani is under pressure to hit back hard, just like the government is under pressure as well to react to this.

I hope there are some huge consequences to this cowardly act by usa/nato other than the supplies being stopped for a few days

Pak must demand following to reopen the supply route :
a million US dollar compensation foer each Pak solider who died or was injured during the raid on Salala checkpost . Trust me US will never dare do something like this again . They count everything in dollars ... and once they start losing those they will think a thousand times before daring again.

Agnostic sir we all know what the response is going to be....one apology from USA and we will say bring on the dollars...
harame musharfees have this motto.."forget and forgive,for green dollar bill."
Agreed that an apology won't bring back our martyrs - but if there is a joint investigation and the heads of State of NATO apologize, the response from Pakistan should also be tempered, though there should still be a response in terms of ending ALL US military operations on and from Pakistani territory from now on.

I did not, nor did I support that particular decision of the government, and the government and military were strongly criticized for releasing Davis by many on this forum and in Pakistan.

So anything else besides the usual canards to hijack from the argument?

OK NO CANARDS SINCE U ARE ERUDITE. I understand you may or not wish to but I have debunked only hearsay.

We have no reason to target PA for this incidentI am really sorry some good men died
If Indians troll this site with pontifications like Jetti that he cries for the PA and a guycalled Ambitious 499 who says PA lost their nerve after 71 and kargil i have asked him why did he troll?

All said and done please release poof we have fuc.ped., till than relax

Back
Top Bottom