What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

I am unable to go beyond page 49 (40 posts per page settings)... any ideas how to fix that?

Same here, firefox bug problems. Now transfer to Internet Explorer or Chromo.

Don't use firefox.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

As long as Pakistan is ready for the response that would follow a downed NATO warplane, sure, you can

What would the response be Cheng - you seem to feel eat and breath Nato loyalism. Bless us with your wisdom? Whats going to be the outcome if one of your beloved white pilots are shot down? Are they going to have a full flinched war with us? Are they going to nuke us? Or will they impose sanctions on us?
My opinion is - do what they don't expect. Do nothing until they least expect. I trust and have faith the right decision will be made.

Brother, you can ignore VCheng posts or use ignore lists. Please don't focus on him or pay attention to his words. It is just his opinion, we can use our own opinions.

Prayers need some tangible effort too to come true.
Sir! that tangible effort has already been done by the US/NATO. Thats why we hearing such news.. Do U want bigger effort from them , I mean to let them kill our 100 soldiers next time???..:smokin:

Calm down please. Overly emotional responses will merely cause more complications. Now is a time to think logically more so than ever.

maraan why i think or any one think logically when army and govt doing bullshit stuff without any logic ??

always keep quiet on every incident

can you explain which kind of logic is this ??

You won't have to do it Aryan, there's already a whole team in this forum that cheers, laughs, and dances at the news of NATO troops perishing in Afghanistan. Many actually claim to throng mithai shops, so they can celebrate those deaths in the most joyous ways possible.

Now let's count how many Americans have shown any sort of satisfaction/happiness at the news of the death of these 28 Pak soldiers... what do you say?

why not talk about american soldiers killing innocent iraqi and making pranks on them just killing thhem bruetly..... dear don't act like you don't know

............. I trust and have faith the right decision will be made.

I also have trust and faith that the Pakistani leadership will make the right decisions for Pakistan. ;)

Sir! that tangible effort has already been done by the US/NATO. Thats why we hearing such news.. Do U want bigger effort from them , I mean to let them kill our 100 soldiers next time???..:smokin:

I hope there are no further incidents of this type or magnitude.

maraan why i think or any one think logically when army and govt doing bullshit stuff without any logic ??

always keep quiet on every incident

can you explain which kind of logic is this ??

This is the logic of international geopolitics, the same that Agnostic Muslim cannot comprehend either, so you are in good company.

Sadly, I understand it only too well and will continue to try to explain it as best as I can.

Back
Top Bottom