What's new

American army: Islam is the enemy. Mecca may get Hiroshima treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Muslim and the Arabs stage another 9/11. Also strike at the heart of western civilization and culture, then attack on Mecca and Madina should be a foregone conclusion.

The quote Slav Defence above, it has been predicted.

The Muslim propaganda is such that they motivate impressionable young men to do things which if they understood the consequences they would not do it. But the propaganda continues unabated.

I have no doubt that another 9/11 type attack on American territory is possible. The whole Muslim world would deny it but enjoy its consequences. The question here is whether US should take it lying low or come out swinging. Afghanistan was hardly a lesson.

there is no relation between education and rational thinking.a totally illiterate person can be more rational than an educated people who believe in religious fairy tales.rational thought is not something which is bestowed upon everyone.

I suppose that is why Pakistani's love Zaid Hamid.

There were ghosts on white horses with shining swords attacking India from Pakistani side :lol:

You believe what you like, my friend. But you have no right to question someone else's religious belief.

same as above

Can't post links, but you can search for Wilson Center Digital Archives

Flamer : da, sunt roman, si chiar nu stiu cum ai inteles aia din ce-am scris eu.. :)

Kind of tired after work,plus it was somebody's birthday...he brought "palinca":cheesy:

On topic: I hope everybody realises that you only have to mention ;"Christians plan to destroy Mecca" just to get the muslims community rilled up.It's a fairytale folks:coffee:

Discussed at length before...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom