What's new

American Air Force and Iraqi Army Destroyed 9 Centuries old Mosuque in Mosul

Arabi

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
This how the Americans with the secterian Iraqis destroyed one of the most ancient Islamic sites in Iraq. Right after they carried out the airstrike on the Mosque, they blamed Daesh but forgot to fabricate the video in which you can hear the missle was approching towrd the Mosque then one of the Iraqi Army commander said "The operation is done" after the airstike hit the target.

1E6601D3-70D5-4A65-B610-318E5FE9EFA6_cx0_cy7_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

They are doing exactly what ISIS (Israeli Secret Intelligence State) has been doing...so no difference between them

They have learnt from the masters of destroying Islamic heritage in one neighborly country .

Don't worry I'm sure they always can build a hotel or some resort instead of the mosque.

This how the Americans with the secterian Iraqis destroyed one of the most ancient Islamic sites in Iraq. Right after they carried out the airstrike on the Mosque, they blamed Daesh but forgot to fabricate the video in which you can hear the missle was approching towrd the Mosque then one of the Iraqi Army commander said "The operation is done" after the airstike hit the target.

I suggest you take a second look at that video that you posted, claiming they shot a missile at the site. The sound which you mentioned is at 27 secs, the impact at 28 secs....at 32 secs, when he turns the camera, you can see the Minaret is still standing. So obviously, they didn't hit that site but something nearby.

Here's a better video showing that it as a controlled demolition and not an airstrike. And it was done by ISIS.

And also, this isn't the first time ISIS has considered destroying the Mosque. This article is from 2014.
https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/wo...heir-vision/t9ATaeSJWfCRBXOEVg3XrJ/story.html

By Vivian Salama ASSOCIATED PRESS JULY 29, 2014

BAGHDAD — Residents of Mosul have watched helplessly as extremists ruling the northern Iraqi city blew up some of their most beloved landmarks and shrines to impose a stark vision of Islam.

Next up for destruction, they feared: the Crooked Minaret, a more than 840-year-old tower that leans like Italy’s Tower of Pisa.

But over the weekend, residents pushed back. When fighters from the Islamic State group loaded with heavy explosives converged on the site, residents living nearby rushed to the courtyard below the minaret, sat on the ground, and linked arms to form a human chain to protect it, two residents who witnessed the event said Monday.

They told the fighters, “If you blow up the minaret, you’ll have to kill us, too,” the witnesses said.

You made a big mistake creating this thread, propagating ISIS lie about what actually happened to Nuri mosque.

Unlucky for you, Iraqi forces happened to have a live cam filming the mosque at night and it is indeed confirmed that the mosque was rigged with explosives and detonated by ISIS itself.

It's not hard to guess why. Nuri mosque was the place Al-Baghdadi declared his cancerous 'caliphate'. Iraqi forces will capture the mosque in few days and ISIS can't have that embarrassment shown in live tv, so they destroyed the mosque, and the dumb monkeys thought since it is night, then no one will see what actually happened to the mosque.

It's not a surprise to see a Saudi spreading or promoting ISIS propaganda and lies, but this time, you embarrassed yourself badly.

Last edited:

You shouldn't lie during Ramadan ?

I doubt the Americans would do it on purpose.
I actually believe the American narrative on this one but only God knows for sure!

You shouldn't lie during Ramadan ?

Why would I? I've posted a video from Pro-Iraqi Government TV to back my post and I even didn't look at what the Daeshi pigs spread through their agency "Amaq". Also, the remaining part of the Minaret is a sign to what I'm saying too. If this cowardly action was done by Daesh, then the whole Minaret would be grounded to earth.

DC8fnRWXsAAYVYB.jpg

Why would I? I've posted a video from Pro-Iraqi Government TV to back my post and I even didn't look at what the Daeshi pigs spread through their agency "Amaq". Also, the remaining part of the Minaret is a sign to what I'm saying too.

DC8fnRWXsAAYVYB.jpg

Iraqi forces/US air force could have leveled that minaret a month ago, 2 years ago if they wanted. It was used as an HQ by IS yet they didn't level it. From a military perspective, if you do not have the policy to keep it intact, would you level an enemy HQ from the beginning or wait till you almost captured it?

Not only that basic logic, there is video backing up that IS rigged it with explosives as impact as well as the direction of the explosive force shows it.

If this cowardly action was done by Daesh, then the whole Minaret would be grounded to earth.
And if they rigged only the top 80% of the structure?

How stupid can you be to need such basic explanation. But nothing new on PDF, you can keep crying.

OP is not smart lol. He lied and now is being flaked for it.

This place will soon be captured by our alliance and the concept of the holy sermon by baghdadi at birthplace of DAESH was at stake. Saudi backed ISIS brought it down themselves to save face.

Iraqi forces/US air force could have leveled that minaret a month ago, 2 years ago if they wanted. It was used as an HQ by IS yet they didn't level it. From a military perspective, if you do not have the policy to keep it intact, would you level an enemy HQ from the beginning or wait till you almost captured it?

Not only that basic logic, there is video backing up that IS rigged it with explosives as impact as well as the direction of the explosive force shows it.

And if they rigged only the top 80% of the structure?

How stupid can you be to need such basic explanation. But nothing new on PDF, you can keep crying.

But the low budget video your Farsi freinds posted suggests that the whole Minaret was leveled down to earth, in reality we still have part of the Minaret standing on the ground. It likely was an airstrike impact, not internal explosion's.

DC8U9n8WAAAJ7tF.jpg

this a multiple frames from the same video your Farsi friends posted above, it shows even the base of the Minaret was bombed, but in reality we still have that part of Minaret not damaged.

ِAlso, one of the Iraqi Army commanders stated on TV that "This Minaret means nothing to me" just before the airstrike took place. He also added that place was where Daesh started from. It seems the airstrike was a retaliation to me though Daesh pigs are not related to that historical place by any mean.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom