What's new

America’s latest TV fixation: Nuclear war in Pakistan

good story and well made...Love it
Pakistan was used in the story because a country had to fire cruise missile resembling tomahawk at the sub,and Pakistan is the only one who has one...

As for reality check....we are within range of their nukes since 1950's..thats nothing new..

I've watched it. The first episode was freaky as hell when they nuked us. But they never showed that whether we will response by attacking Europe/India.

Thanks for the article, never heard of this show-now I'm watching it!!

@topic. It is fictional but I have heard time and again US analysts say Pakistan is the biggest nuclear threat to them at the present and that the whole India-Pakistan-China situation is a tinder box waiting to explode and it is one of their greates fears so it is no surprise Paksitan would be involved this way. I remember in the UK series "SPOOKS" about M15 there was a storyline where rougue players were orchestrating an Indo-Pak war, so it is clear to see the logic of the West. s

We have a "Last Resort" of our own too :)

Hamid Gul once kind of leaded it too in a program.

In Alif-Laila (Arabian Nights) stories there was a Jinn(Genie) who was indestructible. But that Jinn's life was in a parrot. To kill/subdue the Jinn, that parrot had to be found & as soon as parrot's neck was strangled jinn died & of course parrot too.

Israel is the parrot, & US is the jinn.

Hamid Gul said a desperate Pakistan will NOT sink alone. It will take down the parrot with it too, thereby stopping jinn from what it is doing all around the world now. & world will become a peaceful place. :)

Great story.

Only , in this case the parrot has a life of its own and Haimd Gul joins the line of yahoos who want to take Israel down along with them.

The last guy who needlessly sent Scuds to hit the parrot found himself on the business end of a hangman's noose.

The parrot is not inside a cage that it will allow itself to be taken down.

The high tech taliban going after the low tech taliban-
Thats how see amrikas WOT-

We don't go blowing up Buddha statues or killing young girls who are pro-education. Or in the eyes of Taliban pro-West.:wave::wave:

This show is like an Indian's wet dream.

Make sure to wipe yourselves off when your done bhartis. :lol:

Btw, this one Indian is saying there is anti Pakistani sentiment in US.

I just moved to Texas. Probably the most hardcore part of the US, and so far everyone has been very friendly and always asking me about Pakistani culture ect. Telling me they love the people and food.

So it it is indeed funny to hear that an Indian living in India is telling us how the Americans feel about Pakistan.

Go figure.

Its just TV fixation in real world scenario neither USA nor India will ever dare to think about nuking pakistan coz they knew that they too will be wiped off from the face of earth then.:devil:

Its just TV fixation in real world scenario neither USA nor India will ever dare to think about nuking pakistan coz they knew that they too will be wiped off from the face of earth then.:devil:

its otherwise lady..

During kargil,Vajpayee clearly said that ""Dont threaten us with nukes,we will take you out from world map""..

so its leadership not the fear of enemy and ABV was bold character..

and btw,I am 100% sure ..

in nuke war..you surely will run to india ..jitna marji yahan uchlo ..:rofl:

its otherwise lady..

During kargil,Vajpayee clearly said that ""Dont threaten us with nukes,we will take you out from world map""..

so its leadership not the fear of enemy and ABV was bold character..

and btw,I am 100% sure ..

in nuke war..you surely will run to india ..jitna marji yahan uchlo ..:rofl:
lol vajpayee di aar-paar di ladai.jab usko reality ka pata chala to he soiled his dhoti.Waise gwalior ka hi hai kisi jamane main schindhia ke astabal main uske ghoron ki dekhbhal karta tha vajpayee.His elder brother is much more respected in sindhe ki chchavani than vajpayee himself.No wonder he ran to lucknow.

lol vajpayee di aar-paar di ladai.jab usko reality ka pata chala to he soiled his dhoti.Waise gwalior ka hi hai kisi jamane main schindhia ke astabal main uske ghoron ki dekhbhal karta tha vajpayee.His elder brother is much more respected in sindhe ki chchavani than vajpayee himself.No wonder he ran to lucknow.

Dhoti to sab ki gili hoti hai jab kisi pe trust karo n vo aapke saath yeh karey ...

i dnt know his history but his prediction abt pakistan was correct and pakistan is in same position now and india remembers him as one of the strongest PM.. and reason was kargil

Dhoti to sab ki gili hoti hai jab kisi pe trust karo n vo aapke saath yeh karey ...

i dnt know his history but his prediction abt pakistan was correct and pakistan is in same position now and india remembers him as one of the strongest PM.. and reason was kargil
No wonder MMs took lesson from Vajpayees failed experience of 2001 aar-paar ki ladai and kept quite after 26/11 and just lobbed 10000 page dossier just like typical indian govt office babu...............:rofl:

We don't go blowing up Buddha statues or killing young girls who are pro-education. Or in the eyes of Taliban pro-West.:wave::wave:

funny- the young victims of the high tech taliban in afghanistan and iraq and in Pakistan tribal area is there for all to see- out of the box thinking might help- if some one is willing that it-

Back
Top Bottom