What's new

America pays trolls to downgrade RT Youtube Videos

Its the ONLY Russian point of view, that alone should send alarm bells ringing.
we dont offer any other views since western media has a monopoly in this regard

Another issue is, there is no significant alternative to RT to get the Russian perspective on any issue. Pravda and Moscow Times has much better quality, but i don't see much takers for them as RT.

All the propagandist namely Senheiser, Fukuoka will be found quoting RT, not Moscow Times or Pravda. Because they serves real news, not mixed with their version of propaganda.

why? because moscow times is finnish owned and is anti russian, its just western propaganda to suck the people up who are pro russian to control these people too. Pravda doesnt have a braodcast like RT. Also not true i used various times the outlets you mention.

Last edited:
To whom do I send the bill for calling RT a shitty rag ? PressTV is a shitty rag, too. Someone owes me some cash.:ph34r::omghaha:

To whom do I send the bill for calling RT a shitty rag ? PressTV is a shitty rag, too. Someone owes me some cash.:ph34r::omghaha:

Kerry is worried about RT .And he has a good reason to worry.:pleasantry:

its russian version of fox news at best

Itz now about RT is Fox or CNN they dont want people to have another version or neutral version.

They dont want any Images or Videos coming out from Novorussia where Children are being killed.

RT news is shit anyway.

Oh, wait..That makes me a bot.

Yea its 'shit' because it exposes everything the US doesn't want the world to know about them :lol:

Its the ONLY Russian point of view, that alone should send alarm bells ringing.

I'd much rather believe and trust the Russian point of view than western propaganda :coffee:

Have you seen their reports, even Al Jazeera has a better ethics of news reporting than RT. PressTV and RT falls in the same line.

RT and Presstv are the news the anti-imperialists watch that is tired of western propaganda.

No longer watch western propaganda.

RT is the Russian version of PressTV I guess.

What's wrong with that?

Another issue is, there is no significant alternative to RT to get the Russian perspective on any issue. Pravda and Moscow Times has much better quality, but i don't see much takers for them as RT.

All the propagandist namely Senheiser, Fukuoka will be found quoting RT, not Moscow Times or Pravda. Because they serves real news, not mixed with their version of propaganda.

Moscow times is owned by western propagandists.

I want news outlets that expose and shame the US like they do to other countries.

RT and PressTv does an excellent job in this regard :D

Last edited:
Kremlin RT Youtube videos are bad enough to get downgraded without a conspiracy.

Also, "troll" doesn't mean what you think it means.

Yea its 'shit' because it exposes everything the US doesn't want the world to know about them :lol:

I'd much rather believe and trust the Russian point of view than western propaganda :coffee:

RT and Presstv are the news the anti-imperialists watch that is tired of western propaganda.

No longer watch western propaganda.

What's wrong with that?

Moscow times is owned by western propagandists.

I want news outlets that expose and shame the US like they do to other countries.

RT and PressTv does an excellent job in this regard :D

Why are you being such a simple individual, just because you dont like one viewpoint which in this case is things like CNN, it does not mean that you should believe the opposite side. Seek out your own truth, you are still being told what to believe except you find it more palatable because its not from an American news source. As the xfiles said, the truth is out there...and its certainly not going to be found in a mainstream news source, be it a UK/USA/RUSSIA/CHINA news channel, it is ultimately MAINSTREAM. I just tend to view videos on ******** and seek out unbiased answers from people then make my own conclusion of the news.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom