What's new

America Is Finished

will we ever be graced by the OP giving us a link of the article ,over which there has been 8 pages of pure drivel?

will we ever be graced by the OP giving us a link of the article ,over which there has been 8 pages of pure drivel?

What is it with you indians. Its not even about you. Its about america. You getting scared that if america is finished you cant sleep because your neighbours dont like you and they will kick you. Let me assure you your neighbours are peace loving and they will not kick u so you dont need america,

Retard for your info google the title like i did last week and you will see it was a paper called the telegraph in the uk. Now either add to the thread and stop showing how incapable you are or dont post crap.

well i bow to your infantile knowledge of the "telegraph " printing this article . as for the retard remark i would gladly accept it , considering what intellectual powers you have . may this lowly being ask you for the link?:)

What is it with you indians. Its not even about you. Its about america. You getting scared that if america is finished you cant sleep because your neighbours dont like you and they will kick you. Let me assure you your neighbours are peace loving and they will not kick u so you dont need america,

look mate according to the rules of this forum there has to be a credible link for any thread . now you haven't provided any . now if you are telling me you are above the rules i will gladly accept it . but not the material you post . i shall dispute it . this forum , the last time checked was an international one . we a free exchange allowed of ideas . so provide me with a reputable source and shut me up.

look mate according to the rules of this forum there has to be a credible link for any thread . now you haven't provided any . now if you are telling me you are above the rules i will gladly accept it . but not the material you post . i shall dispute it . this forum , the last time checked was an international one . we a free exchange allowed of ideas . so provide me with a reputable source and shut me up.

The link is here » 10 Signs The U.S. is Becoming a Third World Country Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Now you could have just googled the title below on the thread and got it. but no you have to make a big issue. You hoping to critisize the source? Really its becasue you dont like what we say about america cos you is scared that your neighbours are going to kick you. Your neigbours are peace loving people who will not kick you so dont worry about americas demise. You dont need americans to help you

seriously ? infowars.com ? is that your source? couldn't you get a wall street journal or a guardian ? look i know it sooths your ego to do this but it lowers your credibility mate . hand over heart do you honestly believe America will collapse? knowing how Americans are you believe they will let this occur?
if this is a feel good thread then by all means fulfill your desires but if you are serious then expect a little cynicism and criticism .

seriously ? infowars.com ? is that your source? couldn't you get a wall street journal or a guardian ? look i know it sooths your ego to do this but it lowers your credibility mate . hand over heart do you honestly believe America will collapse? knowing how Americans are you believe they will let this occur?
if this is a feel good thread then by all means fulfill your desires but if you are serious then expect a little cynicism and criticism .

You want me to quote wall street journal that is owned by news international that is in trouble in uk for bribing police to cover up their illegal acts

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

I honestly think america is on its way out

and you want to quote infowars? how about the guardian ? i assume you do know it .

and you want to quote infowars? how about the guardian ? i assume you do know it .

No sector of press has a monoply on truth. I read every thing and make my own mind up. I note you backed off on wall street journal quickly mate

You want me to quote wall street journal that is owned by news international that is in trouble in uk for bribing police to cover up their illegal acts

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

I honestly think america is on its way out

i do not know how old you are, i feel you are a little young to realize . forgive me if i cause you any offense. but i think you are dwelling in the realms of fantasy . just remember this is the same US who will do any thing to achieve their goals . much more so if they feel their way of life is threatened.

i do not know how old you are, i feel you are a little young to realize . forgive me if i cause you any offense. but i think you are dwelling in the realms of fantasy . just remember this is the same US who will do any thing to achieve their goals . much more so if they feel their way of life is threatened.

Yes maybe so but no other country has got away with quantative easing. americans cant defy gravity

No sector of press has a monoply on truth. I read every thing and make my own mind up. I note you backed off on wall street journal quickly mate

well i am not an economist so i would not be able to debate the merits of the "bible " which i assume you know is the name for the WSJ in Americas financial sector. i too feel that no particular publication has a monopoly on the truth . having said that it is though quiet easy to seek out the tabloid sections of press easily .

I only comment by seeing the title. America will surely one day lose its power and glory, it is natural, i cant understand why some peopole are so passionate about it. persian empire was once the greatest and now it doestn exist, romans, the arabs, british, mongol and many more, but if people do think that the americans will fall like a glass on cocrete and smash into peices suddenly, then they are wrong, they will lose their promince gradually as the fundemantals of their establishement , system etc is so solid and strong, it is the same as british empire, they lost their empire, but even after losing the empire they are one of the top nations in the world, perhaps the brits have far better standard of life than their forfathers.

Yes maybe so but no other country has got away with quantative easing. americans cant defy gravity
true that cant defy it , but look at their history . if they cant defy it they redefine it .

Back
Top Bottom