What's new

America Is Finished

so USA will become 2nd world lolz 3rd world direct from 1st is not good idea .

@Imran Khan you need to update your knowlegde see the quote from wikipedia i.e. what is the third world menas.

The term Third World arose during the Cold War to define countries that remained non-aligned with either capitalism and NATO (which along with its allies represented the First World), or communism and the Soviet Union (which along with its allies represented the Second World). This definition provided a way of broadly categorizing the nations of the Earth into three groups based on social, political, and economic divisions.

If one were to employ the same points and same logic on other countries, then I suppose countries like India and China don't even exist, leave alone their collapsing or getting finished :lol:

It's called frustration hmm at-least you can write to express your feeling, how many more articles are coming.

If one were to employ the same points and same logic on other countries, then I suppose countries like India and China don't even exist, leave alone their collapsing or getting finished :lol:

I dont see any logic in your post. What do you mean

Bro, don't you know that most Indian guys are USA-Crazyly-worshipper??

Leave them along, take some time for a nap. They love USA very very very much more than India itself. These guys are lack of consciousness of loving India first. Any bad words againt US will let them feel unconfortable, no matter the words are right or wrong.
India is a very potentially prosperity place if they have higher sense of belonging, and forcus on establishing their own country, whilist its people admir other country too much blindly. What a shame??
So, It is a totally waste of time to say anything with them.

SO u mean to say we indians are not concentrating in developing our country insteading we are wasting our time to defend America .So if that

is the case there should be no chinese immigrants to America right? ? But if u take the statcis there are 3,500,000 Chinese americans

and 2,843,391 indian americans so now the same words u said about india should apply to china also right

Then what will happen to pakistan who lives on US asylum....

Simply not true. What america does it bribes our so called leaders and politicos with that money. We had sanctions in the ninteys and 2000 onwards came out with JF17, al khalid etc. More to the point what will indians do when america not there to help them when they cant be freindly with their neighbours.

Here is America's history in terms of years vs. known, written history of the world.

chart.png

Note that America has been around for roughly 2% of known history. I'm using 4500 B.C. as a starting point, so we hve roughly 8,500 years under our belts as a "civilized" species. What happened in that time when we didn't exist? Was the world a joyous place, full of peace, love, and harmony?

No? Then what does everyone think will happen when we cease to exist? Nothing will change. People will still hate and kill each other. Too many people think "Oh, if ONLY America would just go away. Everything then will be O.K." America is a nice distraction, an easy target, for problems that have nothing to do with the USA.

Here is America's history in terms of years vs. known, written history of the world.

chart.png

Note that America has been around for roughly 2% of known history. I'm using 4500 B.C. as a starting point, so we hve roughly 8,500 years under our belts as a "civilized" species. What happened in that time when we didn't exist? Was the world a joyous place, full of peace, love, and harmony?

No? Then what does everyone think will happen when we cease to exist? Nothing will change. People will still hate and kill each other. Too many people think "Oh, if ONLY America would just go away. Everything then will be O.K." America is a nice distraction, an easy target, for problems that have nothing to do with the USA.

Chogy: The inescapable conclusion is that the ancestors of present day Americans were equally bad too! :P

SO u mean to say we indians are not concentrating in developing our country insteading we are wasting our time to defend America .So if that

is the case there should be no chinese immigrants to America right? ? But if u take the statcis there are 3,500,000 Chinese americans

and 2,843,391 indian americans so now the same words u said about india should apply to china also right

Do not take away the attention on your problem. Face it bro!
Any country on earth has so many people move to USA. Because they THINK US can give them better life(obviously not because of they LOVE US), but actually no mostly. Or some corrupt high officers eascap to US for well protect. There are some people move to India, do you think they love India? Who care? And I am wordering, why so many Indian's post a thread so-called: Chinese rich move to us..blabla bla.. Seems like you can gain absolute satisfaction when read this..and it seems that no Indian move to US at all..without seen that although most indian are staying home they still are dreaming the US dream, even want move Hollywood home then call it Bollywood,,,that is rediculous and unbelievable,,how a country can forget who are they and try everything of another stronger country? Trust it bro, India lost her way and miss her road. We can copy US's high-teach, but we can not copy their spirit, and if we do so, we will lose our root. Worstly, our root and belonging is the base of the development of any country.
And you can ask any Chinese guy who move to US. Do they LOVE US? I am sure it is a big NO, try it yourself. And I want to proclaim again: USA is better off in many aspects than any other countries on earth. But not everything in US is the best. Something good from abroad make you strong, but something bad will make you sick or die. Should open eyes wide to choose, sadly some of India like you guys are blind. What a shame......God bless India

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom