What's new

America attacks Pakistan; Turkey attacks America

Aw common.. what is point of supporting and opposing this guy. Today he saw Turkey attacking Ole, tomorrow he may see Pigs attacking Monkeys. Now who's going to be Pig and who would be Monkey. Lets have a break here.

Regarding Turkey attacking USA... tch! :blink:

why does America needs to attack or Invade Pakistan? are they already not there actually. The civilian Govt there is like their own puppet govt. similar to a princely state in British India.
Which policy of Pakistan , America cannot influence today? even they tell where to attack where to put army where not to. etc etc.

why does America needs to attack or Invade Pakistan? are they already not there actually. The civilian Govt there is like their own puppet govt. similar to a princely state in British India.
Which policy of Pakistan , America cannot influence today? even they tell where to attack where to put army where not to. etc etc.

at the moment American are so afraid of Muslim that they do n t even trust their Muslim friend countries.
and the reason to invalid Pakistan is same as of Iraq to completely destroy Pakistan army and take Pakistan nukes.

in your dreams. no muslim country will dare to help Pakistan and enrage the US................. no Muslim county has helped us when we fought wars with India. tell me which country did attack India for us.

its just wet dreams if you think somebody will come to help Pakistan. we have to help ourselves.

Patriot has it right, for all the talk of 'Muslim brotherhood" i cant remember a flood of help in any of Pakistans previous conflicts, you can expect the same in the future. Seems the only country offering any help at the moment is omg the terrible americans ;)

Patriot has it right, for all the talk of 'Muslim brotherhood" i cant remember a flood of help in any of Pakistans previous conflicts, you can expect the same in the future. Seems the only country offering any help at the moment is omg the terrible americans ;)

very good point. Why dont the Muslim countries help Pakistan against TTP. this is a fact that most of the help is coming from non-Muslim countries.

Just saw the video.

I believe the guy is a sincere, decent christian telling what he dreamt honestly. Some dreams are an omen of things to come.

I didn't know that the peregrine falcon was the state bird of Pakistan, so that part of the interpretation seems right. Which country is represented by the Owl ? It is not the symbol of America, even though a Pakistan/ America conflict to me is inevitable. Is it a symbol of the CIA, or a US airforce emblem?

The turkey is definitely not the country of Turkey, the bird has no connection with the country.:blink:

Makes one scratch his head......

We should refratin from such evil speculation. Nobody knows the future of knowledge of unknown.

Not only is the notion of the US attacking Pakistan improbable, but the idea of Turkey riding into the battlefield as Pakistan's knight in shining armor is even more ridiculous.

First, why would the US attack Pakistan? The Pakistani government is already a "puppet government" to the US. The US controls pretty much all aspects of Pakistani governance.

Second, our Turkish brothers are good and strong allies but they are not going to break ties with the likes of NATO and the EU for Pakistan. Agreed, it is a nice idea to think that Muslims will stand up for Muslims but in the end...it is just an idea.

Third, for all those saying that no Muslim country has ever done anything for Pakistan, are you guys forgetting the huge part that Saudi Arabia played in our nuclear weapons program? The Saudis have provided Pakistan with billions of dollars of funding. I think there's even an agreement that says that if Pakistan is ever in a state of war, the KSA will provide 50,000 barrels of oil completely free of charge.

ok,
friends, if you don't believe that man....its ok! who is saying to believe in him.... But do you beleive in Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)?
" It is related to Hazrat Abu Hurairah(R.A) that Hazrat Muhammad(P.B.U.H.) talked about Hindustan(India) & said:
"Definitely, one of your troop would do a war with Hindustan, Allah would grant success to those warriors, as far as they would bring their kings by dragging them in chains / fetters. And Allah would forgive those warriors (by the Blessing of this great war). And when those Muslims would return, they would find Hazrat Isa Ibn-e-Maryam(A.S.) in Syria (Shaam)".

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (R.A.) told that 'if I could find that Ghazwa, then would sell all my new & old goods and would participate in it. When Allah (S.W.T.) granted us success & we returned, then I would be a free Abu Hurairah; who would come in the country of Syria with such a pride of finding Hazrat Isa (A.S.) over there. O Muhammad(P.B.U.H.) ! that time it would be my intense wish that by coming closer to Hazrat Isa(A.S.), I may tell him that I am the Sahabi of Muhammad(P.B.U.H.).

(Book of Hadith: Nisaee and Ibn-e-Ahmad)

We will also insha Allah prove the truth prophecy of our holy Prophet PBUH.

That is not the dream of that man, or so.....
That is foretold by Prophet Muhammad PBUH hundred of years back (with some modifications of countries)

Back
Top Bottom