What's new

AMCA :: Fifth Generation Fighter Under Development in India

Any country can make an announcement without facts to back them up. That is not trolling, that is just reality.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

I'm not saying that India is like Somalia. But Somalia can also make an announcement of creating a 5th generation fighter. Any country in the world can, as matter in fact. However, actions mean something. Words are just empty talks that anyone can do, especially for a country with a reputation of empty talks.

Correct India is Somalia coz we have reputation of empty talk ...

dude open your eyes ... India is already manufacturing Arjun Mk1 and Mk2 trials have already been completed and 248 units for Mk2 has been ordered]

Akash has got 4 billion $ order

Arihant is up and running

Agni and K series missile are one of the best with CEP in single digits

40 LCA MK1 ordered

Indian Indigenous Aircraft Carrier is about to complete

Indian Stealth Navy Ships are rolling out...

open your Chinese eyes little bigger to see the BIGGER picture...

dude open your eyes ... India is already manufacturing Arjun Mk1 and Mk2 trials have already been completed and 248 units for Mk2 has been ordered]

Akash has got 4 billion $ order

Arihant is up and running

Agni and K series missile are one of the best with CEP in single digits

40 LCA MK1 ordered

Indian Indigenous Aircraft Carrier is about to complete

Indian Stealth Navy Ships are rolling out...

You are way too sensitive and your sensitivity is preventing you from reading my posts correctly. This thread is about AMCA. So what I'm saying is that india at 5th generation fighter development is at the same level as the most of world, which is none existence. I use Somalia as an example that it has no 5th generation fighter development capability, which is where India is right now. But I'm not saying that India is like Somalia across all technical spectrum. So chill out and read my post properly.

Please refrain such comments, He is taiwani, not communist chinese. For the members who don't know what is Taiwan.

During world war there was a civil war in china, Communists were trying to over throw the democratic govt. (As they always do). the democratic govt was loosing the war and the moved much south, finaly they were limited to Taiwan. The japanese forces surrendered to ROC forces rather than Comunist force.

Taiwan consider itself real china and there aim is to control main land under democracy with tha name "Republic of china ROC". Once Democracy comes in main land, main land china will merge with Taiwan and it will form ROC.

Republican chinese (taiwanese) are not cruel.

Please refrain such comments, He is taiwani, not communist chinese. For the members who don't know what is Taiwan.

During world war there was a civil war in china, Communists were trying to over throw the democratic govt. (As they always do). the democratic govt was loosing the war and the moved much south, finaly they were limited to Taiwan. The japanese forces surrendered to Taiwanese forces rather than Comunist china.

Taiwan consider itself real china and there aim is to control main land under democracy with tha name "Republic of china ROC". Once Democracy comes in main land, main land china will merge with Taiwan and it will form ROC.

Republican chinese (taiwanese) are not cruel.

you are correct for most part. The only inaccuracyis that Japan surrendered to ROC who ruled over whole China at the time instead of Taiwanese troops.

I'm not saying that India is like Somalia. But Somalia can also make an announcement of creating a 5th generation fighter. Any country in the world can, as matter in fact. However, actions mean something. Words are just empty talks that anyone can do, especially for a country with a reputation of empty talks.

We might be an empty can of water serving no purpose but to make noise in your eyes. I dont suppose any nation is foolish enough to brag in an open forum, its childish by itself to believe so. Please do not take the argument to your side just for the sake of saving your face. India being a democratic country has the duty to let the Tax payers know where there money is invested. There is a level of secrecy which needs to be maintained, but these info could be scanned if an RTI is filed by the tax payer against the ADA... Its just that ADA and DRDO does not give any room for that to happen..

The info is not for the world, but for the citizens of this country. I dont think you have any rights to belittle this effort,

You are way too sensitive and your sensitivity is preventing you from reading my posts correctly. This thread is about AMCA. So what I'm saying is that india at 5th generation fighter development is at the same level as the most of world, which is none existence. I use Somalia as an example that it has no 5th generation fighter development capability, which is where India is right now. But I'm not saying that India is like Somalia across all technical spectrum. So chill out and read my post properly.
So you mean China is somalia before 2010.
By the way did you hear some thing called FGFA?

So you mean China is somalia before 2010.
By the way did you hear some thing called FGFA?

So Russia do have a more advance 5th generation fighter technology than Russia. In 2010, before China demonstrated that they have the ability to even build the 5th generation demonstrator, you would be correct from the external perspective.

There is no hurry for AMCA , It can take its time .. to counter the threats for the next 15 years India would have SU30-MKI , MMRCA,LCA and FGFA among others

There is no hurry for AMCA , It can take its time .. to counter the threats for the next 15 years India would have SU30-MKI , MMRCA,LCA and FGFA among others

That is why that in my opinion, the first flight of AMCA should be at 2025-2030 at earliest. So it should be ready for induction at around 2040-45 time frame.

yaay, another chinese troll :lol: this type with taiwanese and US flag, wow, you really like U,HK and taiwanese flags don't you??

some thing is better than nothing. Let us start working without any expectations, we will achieve it oneday

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom