What's new

AMCA :: Fifth Generation Fighter Under Development in India

^^ I doubt that ADA/HAL would be able to carry this out if it continues at the present rate. HAL announced that it will delay the MKI deadline of 2014. If they cannot make 85 remaining MKIs in 5 years then they badly need to be privatized. Even if it means taking hostile actions against government employees.

^^ I doubt that ADA/HAL would be able to carry this out if it continues at the present rate. HAL announced that it will delay the MKI deadline of 2014. If they cannot make 85 remaining MKIs in 5 years then they badly need to be privatized. Even if it means taking hostile actions against government employees.
I think the production is just delayed because of the upgradation of those 40 mkis to turn them into super sukhois,otherwise they have kept their good pace..

Ask them to complete the LCA first ... That would be better ! AMCA can wait for now ... Lets not kill the pilots on Migs

Ask them to complete the LCA first ... That would be better ! AMCA can wait for now ... Lets not kill the pilots on Migs

u don't need to worry about us, LCA has already got IOC and it will soon gets its FOC too, we are far more careful in our induction process....

u don't need to worry about us, LCA has already got IOC and it will soon gets its FOC too, we are far more careful in our induction process....
You aren't updated it seems ! they will go for a second IOC next year and induction will be possible only by 2015 ...

Its our wish, our money and our product. So I think you are no-one to pass a judgement on what we do.

another indian super super duper..quadruple..powerfull..cutting edge..high tech..state of the art.. super high kill efficiency..balabahaha...hot air:cheesy:

another indian super super duper..quadruple..powerfull..cutting edge..high tech..state of the art.. super high kill efficiency..balabahaha...hot air:cheesy:

says a country who was begging to india only a few days ago to buy their f35........and whose f16 and f18 were kicked out from the competition of MRCA....must be quite frustating from you....

4u6yid.jpg

says a country who was begging to india only a few days ago to buy their f35........and whose f16 and f18 were kicked out from the competition of MRCA....must be quite frustating from you....
didnt you get the trick
he's a pakistani

You might have forgotten about the mmrca that would be entering in the near future.LCA is ready to fly, they are just evaluating it further without making hurry and inducting it for the sake of pride of using an home made aircraft.

You might have forgotten about the mmrca that would be entering in the near future.LCA is ready to fly, they are just evaluating it further without making hurry and inducting it for the sake of pride of using an home made aircraft.
Wow!
looks like a lot of FacePalms are on their way:hitwall:
You do not know jackshyt about the methods involved in validating the air worthiness of a new aircraft in India,yet you have the beejas to talk about the evaluations:sick:

I really want ADA to push this project and that too with great pace. money should not be a problem. if we can have useless n wasted trillions of dollars in corruption, millions of $ doesn't matter when it comes to research.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom