What's new

Amazing gesture by a talented Pakistani friend ....

Good work by the boy! The video has Gta vice city game theme playing in the background, that's poor audio video mixing.

Idiot SOB...........this is insulting your country and freedom

A country has such variety of people. In the video there's a talented Pakistani and here I am replying(my first and final reply to you) to a jealous, good for nothing Pakistani.

Nope, although I have started to play guitar :D

Same here... even I'm learning guitar. once I play it a bit better, I'll contact you and we we'll form an international band. :D

**** you and your appreciation for talent............and don't bother to come on this forum again

A country has such variety of people. In the video there's a talented Pakistani and here I am replying(my first and final reply to you) to a jealous, good for nothing Pakistani.

No yaar.... just learning now.... do you play any instrument ??

iPod....:D!I have no talent....amar kono gun nai...ami begun!

stock-photo-a-round-eggplant-isolated-on-a-white-background-59226370%20(1)_thumb%5B9%5D.jpg

arey tumi janle ki kore gun nai.... ekta kichu dhore falo.... dekhbe tor tor kore shikhe jabe... :)

I used to paint when I was a kid.I got awards from Japan and Poland.Discontinued at 12...Now I can't even draw a straight line without a ruler.I am way too lazy to do anything.:lazy:

I used to paint when I was a kid.I got awards from Japan and Poland.Discontinued at 12...Now I can't even draw a straight line without a ruler.I am way too lazy to do anything.:lazy:

Most Probably you are wasting your talent! Even I am lazy fellow but trying to revive now. :D

Back
Top Bottom