What's new

AMAN KI ASHA: Indo-Pak Friendship

Why equal, why not better? I for one would welcome any level of friendship with Pakistan. Maybe we should start off small, maybe just by being civil to each other on this forum. We blame politicians, media, everyone else but us. What do we do differently? We can't even disagree without being disagreeable.It's always easy to blame someone else when the fault lies as much with us as it does with them. We easily hand out prescriptions of what others should do, maybe it's about time we start on the medicine first.

Thank you for your thoughts & your time
:cheers:

Yes this is why I recoomend initiatives to have exchange students at grade 9/grade10 which is an age when opinions are formulated

If some how we can have nation wide programs where students get to stay over for 2-3 week in other countries perhaps they can start to see thing differently

And with in 1 generation when these kids will grow up they can perhaps have the courage to sit down on table and with out fear sort out the terretorial issues.....

The problem I find with our Senior Leaders is that they FEAR for their lives if they started to negotiate

Untill we can convey to our leaders that go ahead with out fear find a solution it can't be done , beacasuse the decision makers are afraid of the 5-8% people who believe in violence as solution to world issues.

People who have not really spent time with other country's natives really don't know much , their minds and thoughts are formulated by the media , or what they precieve as the truth.

Even if someone is kind or innocent sometimes the media can paint something totally different story -

The media on both side really has to be , 'controlled'

They can't blame action of 1-2 people on 160 million people etc and so on.

So really the interaction has to increase between people - and weapons need to reduce -

I thought that may most of us will support to my this thread, and will come with their comments that how can we join together to find the solutions of the problems that both Pakistan & India have from each other. But it looks like that I am totally wrong. Because maybe its too late and we better defend out countries.

Anyway, Many thanks to those who supported to this thread.

(May an modrat. close it soon)

Brother, you are absolutely right. Also. the west would not care for peace between our two great nations because, then they would not be able to sell weapons to us. We need friendship between us, otherwise both India and Pakistan are staring at a bleak future.

They said that there would be 3 phases of AkA.

What was 2nd and 3rd?

Wrong assumption bro. There are many in India like me who like nothing but peace and friendship between the countries. Yes I agree that there are idiots on both sides of the border, but why should we let them win.

Indian and Pakistani friends, we have to give peace a chance. To all those people who don't think peace and friendship is not possible between India and Pakistan, just one question to them, do you think either country can afford this enmity and hatred for the rest of our lives? It has been 63 years of hatred. How much longer can this go on. Why can't we be mature enough to let bygones be bygones.

with Anti Indian people i dont think so it is poosible but we can hope never make hope die hope that wefinish our all probleums on table

Sponser by ToI(let) Media and JEW TV...yeah right..very little chance of this "asha" to ever mature!

Aman Ki Asha sensitises youth about bilateral trade

LAHORE: Aman Ki Asha scored double success at the Indo-Pak Management Summit by sensitising the Pakistani youth about the Indo-Pak trade through active interaction with top Indian and Pakistani business leadership.

A group of 38 students/entrepreneurs from different institutions assisted in managing and coordinating the summit as volunteers. During the course of the two-day summit, they not only had the opportunity to listen to the most profound information and arguments from some of South Asia’s finest top-level management icons but also interacted with them extensively.

While the summit brought together top brands from the production and services industry of both countries to explore avenues of mutual cooperation, it served the much-needed purpose of building a base for future generations with a vision motivated by agents of economic progress, instead of being run by hatred.

Sharing her views of this experience, Maryam Javed said that volunteering for this massive event was challenging but completely rewarding and yielding in terms of learning. The Pak-India Management Summit did not only teach her invaluable leadership insights from Indo-Pak corporate leaders but also demonstrated a practical experience of team work and its importance, she said.

The Pakistan India Management Summit was an eye-opening and perspective-changing experience, said Tasneem Shabbir. After being so closely associated with the humble Indians, she pledged to be an ambassador for ‘Aman Ki Asha’ at both personal and community level.

Zoha Siddique said that the Aman Ki Asha platform had persuaded her to think out of the box and beyond the Pakistan India rivalry. She said this was the only way to cut down the defence budgets and spend the money to bring prosperity to the people of both of the countries.

“I have participated in a lot of conferences but it was very unique as it was not just a conference but a bond between Pakistan and India for the people,” said Muhammad Raheel Iqbal Butt. “If I want something to recur, it is this conference,” said Tehreem Tauqir, terming it an incredible learning experience.

These volunteers who shared the Aman Ki Asha vision included: Amna Tariq, Syed Muhammad Raza, Nabeel Tariq Khan from the University of Engineering and Technology Lahore; Maryam Javed, Samra Sharif, Nimra Khan, Fazeelat Iqbal and Azka Naeem, Warda Zafar from the Kinnaird College Lahore; Mehwish Iqbal, Ausama Bin Waseem and Muhammad Raheel Iqbal Butt from the University of Management Sciences; Muhammad Umer Bhatti from The Right School; Moiz Farid Lodhi from the Lahore School of Economics; Muhammad Awais, Aneeqa Suhail, Hassaan Bin Saadat, Aneeqa Suhail and Tasneem Shabbir from The University of Punjab; Gulwasha Zaman, Hafsah Haq, Gulmeena Roghani , Yumna Khalid from The City School; Aamna Ahmad from the Lahore Grammar School; Abeera Baig from Beaconhouse National University; Jassim Khurshid Iqbal from the Institute of Business and Finance; Faizan Ali Warraich from Superior University; Kashif Rana of Global Innovators; Khalid Shahzad of Kaya Systems LLC; Zoha Siddique from Forman Christian College; Ahmad Jibran Baloch from The Punjab School System; Muhammad Umer Bhatti from The Right School; Rai Azlan from My Land Pakistan *** Com; Sabina Arshad from Nuces and Khalid Shahzad, Tehreem and Saba Taukeer from University of Central Punjab.

Back
Top Bottom