What's new

AMAN KI ASHA: Indo-Pak Friendship

HAWK73

BANNED
Reaction score
AMAN KI ASHA: Indo-Pak Friendship
Thursday, January 14, 2010

The two leading media houses of India and Pakistan – The Times of India and the Jang Group – have come together to develop a stronger Track 2 in the diplomatic and cultural relations between India and Pakistan. “Aman ki Asha: Destination Peace” looks beyond the confines of a 62-year-old political boundary to the primal bonds that tie together the two peoples.

‘Aman Ki Asha’, a joint initiative between two leading media groups of India and Pakistan – The Times of India Group and The Jang – is born out of a dream, a dream to live past the decades of distrust, hostility and wounds and build, instead, a future of hope, faith and bonhomie across the border.

It is an online forum for people of the sub-continent, who share love, respect and admiration to each other and yarn for peace, stability and prosperity.

Enough of playing at the hand of war-mongering fanatics, the political jingoism that we are fed in regular doses. We know, some will be there to ridicule us. But, this people-to-people peace initiative aims at defying the forces of evil. We’ll persist on the power of our belief, the belief that the sum of all good must triumph over the sum of all evil.

:pakistan:

Peace is the 1 and only way for both countries.
How long we will keep blame each others.

Maybe someone don`t like my this post. But this is the way we should live together as a good neighbors.

Last edited:
Peace is the 1 and only way for both countries.
How long we will keep blame each others.

Maybe someone don`t like my this post. But this is the way we should live together as a good neighbors.

As a matter of fact, this is the first time i liked you post!!
kidding man :cheers:

Aman ki Asha. between India and pak. my a$$.these two country will find other excuse to fight evenif kashmir is solved.

Aman ki Asha. between India and pak. my a$$.these two country will find other excuse to fight evenif kashmir is solved.

People like you make it more worrest. Isnb`t?
I know what I wrote is very difficult to be accept. But many
Pakistani & Indian DON`T want war they want peace.

So even you don`t like the topic. Then give some respect to those who want this kind of solution between both countries.

Anyway, thanks for your reply.

There may be rivalry but if business interests are strong & overpowering on both sides they will help in dampening the urge to fight.

No harm in trying.

Attempts at peace have neither hurt nor come in the way of preparations for war.

Well, usually we both Pakistani & Indians blaming each other.
But I`m surprised that very few shown their interest into this thread:disagree:

Anyway, I know that we can keep defend our countries, as well as me still saying that India is involved into Pakistan with its terror actavities.

But HAWK73 doesnt mean at all, that he also wish that we both may comes once as a good neboughrs too?

No Aman ki Asha.It actually gets people frustrated seeing this kind of BS from newspaper especially after 26/11 Terror attacks .

Instead ,India can be conveniently Erased from their Minds Especially if This Common Language(Hindi / Urdu) is Changed in Both Countries.That's Why I am happy that your Country is hoping to ban Indian Media.If it is Really Practical ,Then Aman will Prevail.

Sooner or later Both will realize that "Aman" is the only Way..

Either before the Nukes Detonate ( Better ) or After That.

A plan for peace.

No more denying the rights of plebicite on Kashmir.
No more taking our share of water and diverting it.
No more bringing any outside country except Asian to set up weapon systems.
No more likes of modi to go free after massacres in Gujrat.
No more Indian chanels to Pakistan, unless Pakistani chanel allowed in India.
NO more lies and cheating just plain truth and mutual respect.

And than there will be peace based on fairness and neighbourly feelings.

This video does something :smitten:

In an ideal world:coffee:

Damn politicians and taliban

Last edited by a moderator:
The West only cares about Pakistan as long as they need them to fight the Taliban. The West only cares about India as long as it can balance out Pakistan. I didn't see much aid go to Pakistan or state dinners to India in 1995, when the West didn't need either country much.

I think a Indo-Pak friendship would not be like by the West because then the West might not be able to control each country as easily. Pakistan needs to stop selling out to the West and Indians need to stop getting so giddy if they get a state dinner.

I would like it much more if India become our ally as good as China is rather then depend on the UK or the US.

^It will not be possible to be friend with Pakistan.
India is generally into non-alignment movement from as early as 1950's.India's friends may include Iran,Afghanistan as well as USA,Israel too.

India and the Non-Aligned Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ca0ad3ac8811c0082e930554130dfb7a.png

Back
Top Bottom