What's new

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور# Trend that won't die.

I was reading an article on CNN. They are already claiming that elections will be held in 2023. This is a potential flashpoint. It means that the Sharif clan and Bajwa seek more than a year to continue their corrupt practices. I can foresee a very tough time for Pakistan. This is going to be really nasty. Imran Khan will protest on the streets and the people will oblige. The imported government will agitate and harass. Expect a major conflict folks.
There is another viewpoint..

Something big will happen followed by state of emergency.

Now imagine what that "big thing" could be.

There is a possibility that ambassadors will be called and they deny any such diplomatic cable... and media starts talk shows 24/7 and continue them for 365 days.. In the meantime IK is tried for conspiracy against Pakistan.

I have reports that lumber 1 are hiring IT guys and SEO guys to put the trends away 😂😂😂. My friend's firm have been contacted.
🤣

Realistically what will he do to counter a Twitter trend?

Can you believe....

Right now Ex president Zardari and Hamid Mir on GEO news discussing Imran Khan.... And ridiculously saying lock IK in a lock up room and throw in two Lizards (chipkili)... and see how brave he is......

Hamid Mir is playing very cheap...
This is the govt Bajwa brought. He is the main culprit

There is a possibility that ambassadors will be called and they deny any such diplomatic cable... and media starts talk shows 24/7 and continue them for 365 days.. In the meantime IK is tried for conspiracy against Pakistan.
This is not 90s lol

First day in the government..................

1649866456364.png

Trust me these journalist are cashing on PTI followers views by earning $$$$ from youtube and nothing else. They will change in a second when they will not get views.
Allah never stops rozi of someone. If you either choose to be a lifafa or a patriot. Lifafas get their living also and patriot journalists also get their living. Its how they get it, by licking the balls or by standing by with the "HAQ and SACH". He just choose the right side and Allah granted him success. now stop crying, u can ask your lifafas to do that also. But they don't have what it takes to be a true journalist.

Attachments

• 1649873890667.png
    1649873890667.png
    221.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom