What's new

Alternative strategy for Pakistan

Why does this guy have a hard-on for Afghanistan, Taliban and TTP whenever he speaks?

Another Afghan worshipping pseduo-Islamist?

A confederation would never work simply because the people despise each other. Barely the current federation is even working.

The confederation would simply be used in a nefarious way by the Taliban Afghan type to spread their claws deeper with militants, flood cities and ruin demographics in the name of brotherhood.
Here we are thinking of moving to another solar system because of fking Afghanistan and this nigga wants us to become one with them. :lol:

afraid there will be no default no matter how much PTI and bharatis wish it.

instead there is a big danda coming to shaft all the crooks, all PDM self-given relief will be cancelled and the crooks of the PTI will also suffer the same fate before this year ends. just you web analists and think-tanks wait a lil bit.

imam khan is soooo not corrupt, yeah right! when a motorway was being inaugurated cm illahi complained that it did not pass near his residence, imam sahib said no problem, we'll reroute it (make it longer, waste more land, incur more costs, but hey we ain't no crooks). :rofl:

Damn, it sure is funny and satisfying to see you now speak against Imran Khan and PTI going so far as to lump PTI and bharatis together. Wow

Remember how you used vile labels against me when I used to speak against IKs corruption few years ago? Calling me Indian raw agent/afghani nds agent or patwari or Bhutto jiyala supporter cringe.

In fact, this is a trend I am seeing here. Many Imran Khan bootlickers are now speaking against him or disappeared who used to be extremely vile to anyone so much as criticising his vicious policies and lies and broken promises.

It must mean that either PTI media cell payments have stopped or IKs bad deeds have finally reached you and others.

While I do feel happiness that the hypocrites who used to be so rude to me are now doing exactly what I used to do in fact going two steps ahead of me, it is sad because it means IKs corruption has even reached those quarters who were enjoying and laughing at the misery of people like me who suffered IK corruption from early on.

The hypocrites called me PTM supporter when I used to speak against the bombing of Pashtuns by Musharaff and Pak army, now they’re openly swearing and cursing at pak army for no reason and wishing for Pakistan to default.

So yes it is very satisfying. Priceless! 😂 All this army hatred because their favourite leader was removed. And turning patwaris themselves when you and others used to force same labels upon others who spoke the same language as you do now.

PS: I know you have a bad mouth, don’t bother replying. Just wanted to rub it in

PS2: I am following you now because you remind me of myself except 100 times more vulgar. I used to get banned for criticising Mughl e Azam, and now I am fed up of criticising him so I will just watch you do it for me 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom