What's new

Altaf's Indian speech and MQM's stand on 2 nation theory and those who call MQM traitor

I listened to that speech of Altaf H in India. Hes very candid in stating that partition shud never had happaned coz PAkistan has nothing credible under its belt to show justification of 2 nation theory. its more like giving 100% to only hide the shortcomings of a blunder done half century earlier.

But people shud understand that he even added that events cant be undone. Institutions are in place. There is no point mearging Pakistan in India. We both countries are a fact today and shud live as one nation with all borders into existence. No point putting effort to undo something of past, no matter how justified or unjustified it was.

I agree to Altaf H that we both shud only care bout Trade, Economy and free commutation and for heaven's sake fuget all the egoism and religious jingoism. Just like 2 nation theory, Pakistanis have once again failed in proving no relation with Hindus of Subcontinent. Facts r facts, no matter how u try to prove the nonexistent one.

Pakistanis shud shun their Arab orgasms and come back to reality of being an integral part of Sub Continent culture which is different from Arabs who themselves disown subcontinent Muslims. Once Pakistanis embrace their SubContinental identity without a doubt, thet day SAARC wud automatically gain strength and hence prosperity for our region.

Lets fuget Kashmir n all. Focus on target adding Trillion Dollor GDPs every interval. Rest all shud be deemed farce and useless.

even though i agree most of your posts, its not like pakistanis are the only party who are trying to hate indians and avoiding to have good relations with india, india as well has a huge share of its ideals which doesn't like making contacts with pakistan, for example india tolerates having all countries in its IPL but it always bans pakistan, cricket is not my interest now since i am no longer a cricket fan but to be a cricket fanatic region, india shutting its doors to its neighbour and the cricket fever both the countries share is very bad idea from indian government or organisers, not very mature move, because even if pakistanis had their international club events, pakistanis wont have done this as well and i know it because pakistanis still feel very much close to india then as you suggested arabs etc, nobody speaks arabic, no body watches their soaps, and nobody listens arabic music, indians always bring the argument about money and etc, but aside the players who real gets money of indian IPL i mean the pakistani fans, they just want to see some entertainment and cricket and want to share some fun with indians and share some common heritage, cricket brings us closer but indians always used cricket as political tool, so why is their so much insecurity at indian side that behaves as a selfish nation, you guys need to think beyond as well, dont you think?

so my point is indians and pakistanis both are at fault despite both craving for each other arts and cultures, both deliberattely try to punich one another and use politics, this is not good, i mean both know they exchange cultures and arts but both try to bring politics where ever they feel punishing one another more so india

i don't see a point where pakistan and india spend billions of rupees on defense while there is poor development on human level among their people, for sake of our people we will need to finish this insecurity to move forward other wise we will be left miles behind others

what i mean is political foresitedness and matureity will need to develop in our politicians of this age if they really care about their future generations, just let our past generations behind, they were idiots, and in this day of social media where there is so much interaction already, use this to build relations and political foresightedness

in this way if we resolve our issues just imagine the benefit this region will receive

two nation theory has never been a barrier between both countries in cultural exchanges

Last edited:
even though i agree most of your posts, its not like pakistanis are the only party who are trying to hate indians and avoiding to have good relations with india, india as well has a huge share of its ideals which doesn't like making contacts with pakistan, for example india tolerates having all countries in its IPL but it always bans pakistan, cricket is not my interest now since i am no longer a cricket fan but to be a cricket fanatic region, india shutting its doors to its neighbour and the cricket fever both the countries share is very bad idea from indian government or organisers, not very mature move, because even if pakistanis had their international club events, pakistanis wont have done this as well and i know it because pakistanis still feel very much close to india then as you suggested arabs etc, nobody speaks arabic, no body watches their soaps, and nobody listens arabic music, indians always bring the argument about money and etc, but aside the players who real gets money of indian IPL i mean the pakistani fans, they just want to see some entertainment and cricket and want to share some fun with indians and share some common heritage, cricket brings us closer but indians always used cricket as political tool, so why is their so much insecurity at indian side that behaves as a selfish nation, you guys need to think beyond as well, dont you think?

so my point is indians and pakistanis both are at fault despite both craving for each other arts and cultures, both deliberattely try to punich one another and use politics, this is not good, i mean both know they exchange cultures and arts but both try to bring politics where ever they feel punishing one another more so india

i don't see a point where pakistan and india spend billions of rupees on defense while there is poor development on human level among their people, for sake of our people we will need to finish this insecurity to move forward other wise we will be left miles behind others

what i mean is political foresitedness and matureity will need to develop in our politicians of this age if they really care about their future generations, just let our past generations behind, they were idiots, and in this day of social media where there is so much interaction already, use this to build relations and political foresightedness

in this way if we resolve our issues just imagine the benefit this region will receive

two nation theory has never been a barrier between both countries in cultural exchanges
I dont wanna refute ur post. The intent is good but just wanna put a counter question. U raise 2 major points rite?

1. India disallowing Pakistanis in IPL
2. Indians spending billions in defence whereas the common man is poor.

Well, for IPL case, I agree but again I dont see govt wrong especially after acts of 2008 Mumbai attack. India has seen no genuine sincerity from Pakistan to punish the culprits coz of Pakistani political system. Ur democracy can do nothing to those guarded by ur Armed Forces. But if u see, all problems for Pakistani players started only after 2008. Indian stance is clear. We cannot have good relations until Pakistan stop making mockery out of Indian people's emotions. The evidences are so clear against JuD n Hafeez Sayeed that now UN has put sanctions. Still if Pak govt cannot do anything simply means they are been played around by Pak Armed Forces. Its not bout politics to be frank. I wont put Terrorism in line with Politics. Acts of Terrorism is beyond any Political game and is straight out unaccepted.

U shud understand that Cricket has always been a mode of smoothening things. Something called Cricket Diplomacy. Now if India wants to send a strong message to Pak, its 1st step is to sidestep all those activities which are used to soothen things between us. Even a normal Cricket Fan in India wants to see good cricket and your player's precence in IPL has only added quality. But no matter how much and what we want, we cant disrespect the victims of our Country. Do u know, the victims in Mumbai attack also had a good amount of Muslims along with Hindus and less number of Foreigners. We see all the victims as Indians and are ready to sacrifice things for their cause. We in India have decided that we wont allow Pakistani Cricket Diplomacy until our victims of Pakistan dont get justice. Now regarding ur Samjhauta Express, the chief culprit is still in jail getting his bail petitions rejected everytime. I wish if you guyz too were able to do justice to humanity for atleast a minimum level.

Now about defence spending, u shud understand that its not Pakistan but also China that we need to tackle. There is some reason China has problems with its neighbours. India intends to be friends with China but with maintaining same level. China has 14 Tn GDP with 120 Bn Defence budget. India has 6 Tn GDP with 40 Bn defence budget. If u see we are still spending less than China in percentage terms. Also, much of arms in China are indigenous unlike us. So add to the buying price too. Pakistan has no right to complain on what India does without understanding it. Just coz u are insecure doesnt make Indian actions wrong.

Its high tym, we both focus on economy and trade more than noneffective issues. Ur Sharif govt has been weak enough in front of opposition forces even after getting absolute majority to push forward its developmental agenda unlike Modi. what does it mean? India has clearly said, we need trade and economic development in the region more than anything else. Still, its you guyz who bring other issues first taking everything to square one. U temme, why cant Pakistan for once keep everything aside and work for jobs and education of common Pakistani.

Even Modi talked bout SAARC development rather than attacking Pakistan which was a common sentiment in Pakistan before Indian elections. Still u guyz dont care bout ur own prosperity. Whos responsible?

We are Pakistani .. under one flag .. if we are even muhajir than we have more privilege cause our prophet and their Sahabah's are once were muhajir too :)
we should make our land a real heaven ... inshallah we will make it , no Altaf , Imran , Nawaz and Zardari can create difference between our nation :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom