What's new

Altaf says ‘MQM to endorse martial law against corrupt politicians’

I would personally support a move whereby the Army - invisibly - engineers a resignation of the present Government and appoints hand-picked Technocrats with the GHQ in the background, looking after important national interests. There is no reason to impose martial law, nor is there any reason to immediately conduct a fresh round of elections. The present assembly can be manipulated appropriately without even needing to engineer its collapse...

You made my day, man!
:rofl::rofl:

I am for Imran Khan next election but if we don't ellect him or musharf then I favour a 50 year old dictator , who can at least rasie GDP , build damns and factors by force
he can even call himself King of Pakistan for all I care , like mogembo was king of india

a) Build Dams
b) Build power plants
c) Build companies and industries
d) Build subways
e) Rasie GDP and lower birth rates

And I will call you King of Pakistan my great King

If Imran or Musharif is not ellection then , I will be of opinion that we can't expect 65% uneducatd class of farmers to decide on interest of nation - they don't get democracy its too complicated for our ppl unless , we get education levels to 80% educated ppl in Pakistan

LAST CHANCE FOR DEMOCRACY in my book next election

I am for Imran Khan next election but if we don't ellect him or musharf then I favour a 50 year old dictator , who can at least rasie GDP , build damns and factors by force
he can even call himself King of Pakistan for all I care , like mogembo was king of india

a) Build Dams
b) Build power plants
d) Build subways

If Imran or Musharif is not ellection then , I will be of opinion that we can't expect 65% uneducatd class of farmers to decide on interest of nation - they don't get democracy its too complicated for our ppl unless , we get education levels to 80% educated ppl in Pakistan

Well, almost everyone I know is voting for Musharraf in the next election... when and if that happens. Let's see.

Well, almost everyone I know is voting for Musharraf in the next election... when and if that happens. Let's see.

He already lost elections on PDF (which once upon a time used to be pro-musharraf forum)......... his future is very bleak considering the downfall in his popularity

Chalo altaf bhai nai apni jaga to pakki karli. Koi bhi aaye ya jaye altaf bhai would be in the govt for sure. ;)

The people of Pakistan endorse martial law against bhagora named Altaf.

Altaf hussain is really out of his mind.. Martial law can never be a solution and we have tested this lesser devil thing more than once ... So please altaf bhai stay there where you are and don't try to destabilise the system..:cheers:

well! well! altaf bhai surely knows when to move his pawns i bet he is quite good at chess.like many others i am no great fan of altaf bhai or was not a few years back i used to curse him.but now after the dissappointment i have had and i am sure many pakistanis also did with the ppp and pml-n now i am all for altaf bhai and mind it i am a pakistani and a native punjabi.
a few good things i noticed 99percent of ppl in mqm holding provencial and federal seats are from middle class or lower middle class and well educated none are feudal lords his party could be compared with chinese communist party atleast its on the same lines when ever there is any tragedy in their administered territories all leaders from top to bottom are available on the spot and even working along side common party workers spreading sheets at gatherings distributing food or last time i saw them strenghtnin river embankments(not something u see in ppp or pml-n)extremly protective of there members like the cccp obviously,raises the voice of a common man where all others in pak are fighting for there stupid feudualistic democracy(yeah we dont have a ppls democracy ,rather a feudal democracy)
so all in all i would rather give altaf bhai a chance atleast his party is there to share the greif of a common man (not like ppp or pml-n who u will rarely have excess too)and part about india well ppp has accepted aid from india that is extremly dis honourable to me as a pakistani,and i think there might be factions in the military who did,t like it too and altaf bhai felt the heat, gave his support for a army lead revolution,oh! yes it is a revolution,one more thing i have decided for sure i am not going to give my vote to my uncles or cousins rather mqm if there candidate apperas in my constituency and i would expect any pakistani with any brains to do the same.
the hell u have given every cat and dog a chance why not altaf bhai he is much better then the rest of the f**k**g politicians.

Altaf Bahi... LOL.
altafhussainbritishpassport2.JPG

How can someone take this guy seriously!

Altaf Bahi... LOL.
altafhussainbritishpassport2.JPG

How can someone take this guy seriously!

well as altaf bhai pointed out lesser of th evils and altaf is lessr of the evils compares to zardari's ppp and pml-ns nawaz

zaradri was away on a foreign tour when pakistan had the worst floods he changes his sons sir name to bhutto zardari is that not a joke to u or are our ppl that ignorant that anything with bhutto they are willing to take.

and nawz and co onebrother says something else the other something else plain stupidity but oh!our punjabis love them so much

mqm is way better then these clowns there leaders much sober and inteligent compared to the stupidity u have in ppp as salaman tasir,babar awan,babar awan and fozia wahab who argue like 2nd graders,nawaz sharif is just waitin his turn as we say in in punjabi "wari wata" at pakistan turn by turn they have agreed to plunder pak plz excuse my language but thats the way it is

Altafs predictions are correct i remember 08 elections he was the first one to nominate zaradari for presideny & now we have him inviting army again ... this is not good for democracy

Believe it or not......Our development rate was much better in Musharraf era. But that doesn't mean if corrupt politician make is worse in democratic era we should chose dictatorship. We should choose better leader for our country not dictators.

An army officer can be an execellent leader. He got skills, training, confident to lead. But the way Army officer take charge of govt in Pakistan makes so much problems for them from politicians that they can do a little for Pakistan itself and they surf all the time in dealing with those problems of article 58 2B type stuff. if army officer come in politics and get elected then we surely see a big big change in our country.

The world super power USA more than 20 i believe presidents were Military personal. That shows us something.......

a) Build Dams
b) Build power plants
d) Build subways

Sir I understand your love and concern for this country. But I differ from your statement that if anyone out of Imran or Musharraf is not elected then you will favour 50 years old dictator. I wish people you desire be elected by the people of Pakistan, both have many contributions and many will differ with this statement too. But the democracy demands that we should be tolerant enough to accept if our choice is different from majority. This intolerance is the actual cause of failure of democracy in our country.
Sir you opine 65% uneducated cannot decide what is good for the country sir then why you believe that when more than this percentage of illiterate people voted for Pakistan was correct.

Sir Quaid once said collective wisdom can not be wrong , he did not make a mention of literate and illitrate.
Lets be more tolerant and try to accommodate others point of view, am sure we will be much more comfortable.

Sir how many chances we gave to democracy and every time it was last chance, if after 8 years again we have to find refuge in democracy then these statements seem weightless :cheers:

Sir your points a to e I support them and would love someone doing so.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom