What's new

Altaf Hussain hate speech against Pakistan Army ... Look at his hand expression at 00:29

I still wonder why PPL think him as their leader . He is Just a Pig with no idea of what is he Barking

He has no support in Pakistan. MqM london is histrory now. PSP is going to take majority of MqM seats in MNA and MPA seats in next election.

he is a barking Dog. i am Muhajir he should be punished, traitor kamina, begharat. Sari muhajir Community ko Ghalat kaam per laga dia tha is ny. he should be hanged till the death.
I strongly disagree with you brother, how can you say you are a muhajir? You are a Pakistani 100%. Ignore the media and any jahil person who labels you that.

Let me explain please:
When Holy Prophet peace be upon him moved from Makkah to Madinah with his blessed companions. All the people who were from Makkah and moved to Madinah were known as Muhajir. My point is if people move from one city to another, then they are a muhajir because they migrated. So any people who live in Karachi and have migrated from different parts of Pakistan are muhajir. Any people who live in Lahore and migrated from different parts of Pakistan are muhajir. Same with Peshawar and Quetta or any other City and areas. Anyone who is a sayyed in Pakistan they all migrated to Pakistan. Many different groups moved to Pakistan and all are muhajir such as the Africans, the families of arab soldiers etc. So in reality we all are Muhajir :) But nobody calls us that because we all are Pakistani and our country is Pakistan.

This same applies with you but still the media and political parties keep using the Muhajir card. I believe this should be explained in the Pakistani curriculum in schools but who will listen to me :)

My 2nd point is when your family migrated, they didnt move from India to Pakistan, they moved from one part of Hindustan to another, to the part which now was being named Pakistan. And keep in mind your family became Pakistanis from the day when the Hindustani muslims started to dream of a nation called Pakistan.
It does not matter where they lived in Hindustan.

My Request to you all please don't take the Muhajir word by it`s meaning (Migrated). Urdu Community use this word as a symbolic to recognize among others, my whole family left their home, business every thing in india for pakistan. Memon Community is called Memon as well as Urdu Speaking Community is Called Muhajir. but yes first i am Pakistani then Muhajir (Urdu Speaking). but yes i accept Muhajir word is not a caste, Muhajir word is a symbolic. you can easily find every community in urdu Speaking community, there are pathan, panjabi, sindhi, baloch even every caste but all don't know their Native languages because of history. All used to speak only Urdu language why because Muslims (Pathan, Panjabi, sindhi, baloch) those migrated from india all used to learn "Urdu Adaab" in india and that is why they forgot their own native language by the time. As my name is shahbaz baig. and baig is a caste in Panjabi but i dont speak Panjabi neither my grand paa nor my father. just like me you can easily find "Khan", "Sumoro", "Jan" etc in Urdu Speaking. and this is because of Indian Muslim history and the reason was "Urdu Adaab". by "Urdu Adaab" All native languages were combined in one common language to be called One Nation. and that`s why Quad-e-Azam chose Urdu as a National language to implement the formula of One Nation. and our One Nation should be "Pakistani Only" but unfortunately we have failed to achieve the Quad-e-Azam formula of One Nation. and we are being still divided among different languages.

Last edited:
is it me or Altaf and Tarek Fateh now look like twin brothers.

اس بے غیرت، گھٹیا اور نیچ انسان کی ویڈیو کی تشہیر کیوں کی جارہی ہے؟ کوئی اور ہوتا تو میں لعنت دے کر آگے بڑھ جاتا لیکن یہ تو میری لعنت کے قابل بھی نہیں ہے-

ہم اردو بولنے والوں کی پوری دنیا میں جگ ہنسائی کروانے اور کراچی جیسے روشنیوں کے شہر کو کھنڈرات میں تبدیل کرنے پر اسے کسی پاکستانی فورم پہ بینڈ وڈتھ نہیں ملنی چاہیے

اس بے غیرت، گھٹیا اور نیچ انسان کی ویڈیو کی تشہیر کیوں کی جارہی ہے؟ کوئی اور ہوتا تو میں لعنت دے کر آگے بڑھ جاتا لیکن یہ تو میری لعنت کے قابل بھی نہیں ہے-

ہم اردو بولنے والوں کی پوری دنیا میں جگ ہنسائی کروانے اور کراچی جیسے روشنیوں کے شہر کو کھنڈرات میں تبدیل کرنے پر اسے کسی پاکستانی فورم پہ بینڈ وڈتھ نہیں ملنی چاہیے

Eik so feesad darust.

Back
Top Bottom