What's new

Altaf Hussain converts to Hinduism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bahadurabad..
Ab dekho, yehi to ghussa aata hai. 12-20 crore ke makaan, ghatia sarken, 0 security, saray chamaar ajatay hain ghair zaroori baray ilaqon mein. Why no gates at these areas such as Gulshan 13D , NN, DHA, Bahaduraba, KDA

I am not saying that you don't move out... Not at all...

But you, your son and his children will remain Pakistanis anywhere in the world... and if anyone call anyone indian... you shall feel anger popping up....

Khottaism is kept alive with JumWhoriat...

I hope you find a better place for your family...

Without doubt you understand what I say...
Trust me, the far you stay from Pakistan, the better patriot you become. Local people as a nation always give displeasing feeling

What area did the daakus tried ? And i am surprised that he resisted and still well alhamdullilah. Was he in car?
Yes.

My father has a habit of starting Islamic wa'z.. This is the second time when he told the daakus what will happen in Aakhirah..

So resistance is not the kind of physical resistance.. it was a kind of mental one.. Alhamdolillah

Yes.

My father has a habit of starting Islamic wa'z.. This is the second time when he told the daakus what will happen in Aakhirah..

So resistance is not the kind of physical resistance.. it was a kind of mental one.. Alhamdolillah
He got lucky with that trick. My uncle does the same. What background was the daaku ? Definitely not afghani if he just went as they come with pistols loaded and don’t give a chance

He got lucky with that trick. My uncle does the same. What background was the daaku ? Definitely not afghani if he just went as they come with pistols loaded and don’t give a chance
3 days back, I had a different mentality.. so haven't asked about the ethnic background..

Nowadays, Afghans or Sheeday are doing this thing.. but urdu speakers bhi hosaktay hain you never know..

Bhai, waisay sachi baat hai, Daaku ki koi ethnicity nahi hoti.. aik parcham ke saaey talay sab aik hain, sab aik hain..

Ethnic background poochna hai tou regular innocent Pakistanion ka poocho jo aik doosray ki bajanay pe tulay hain..

My general observation as an outsider born and raised well outside of this spiralling madness - if one states their loyalty to their nation and readily demonstrates it by standing side by side with other citizens against common internal and external threats, then what damn right does ANYBODY have questioning that person's true interests or loyalties on the basis of some subjective perception or prejudice?

I find this whole thread bizarre and beyond comprehension. I suppose that's because I've never actually lived in Pakistan. Nevertheless, sometimes, the opinion of someone on the outside peering in through the glass is what we all need in order to better understand where we're headed.

You need to convert to hinduism and go back to feed 200 million indian muslims. Let us die in peace in Pakistan. :lol:

They think before 1947 we the local inhabitants were dying in Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan and KPK, I mean can it get more ridiculous than that :lol:. They think they are our messiah who came to pay "taxes" so that we would survive after 1947 :lol::lol::lol:. It is just a desire for validation from us which is very strong in these people.

You did the right thing

The ones who doubt or question your loyalty or patriotism never had a good upbringing to begin with. Never let that stop you from giving good upbringing to your son

We founded this country and we would continue defending and serving this country in whatever capacity we can. Don't let these racists stop you from doing something good
Nahi yaar, what I am saying is that I had a plan to go back and settle in Islamabad.. but log jeenay nahi daingay.. iss liey acha yeh hai ke kaheen aur nikla jaey..

3 days back, I had a different mentality.. so haven't asked about the ethnic background..

Nowadays, Afghans or Sheeday are doing this thing.. but urdu speakers bhi hosaktay hain you never know..

Bhai, waisay sachi baat hai, Daaku ki koi ethnicity nahi hoti.. aik parcham ke saaey talay sab aik hain, sab aik hain..

Ethnic background poochna hai tou regular innocent Pakistanion ka poocho jo aik doosray ki bajanay pe tulay hain..
Nope, ethnicity plays important role in this world of crimes and daakoo. Everyone is involved but i want to see who is MORE. 4 days ago, a video appeared, somewhere around highway, madras society around kaneez fatima, 2 people sitting in car were looted by afghanis on bike, they started driving the bike, the victims were furious, gave a high race to car, at the end of road, when bike was turning, they hit and carried the bikers until they hit them to the wall. The daakoos i think broke spine or somethinf, cctv footage as well as on ground video. Car engine loss was great but the victims were furious

They think before 1947 we the local inhabitants were dying in Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan and KPK, I mean can it get more ridiculous than that :lol:. They think they are our messiah who came to pay "taxes" so that we wwould survive after 1947 :lol::lol::lol:. It is just a desire for validation from us which is very strong in these people.
Soviet aakar apka moo kala kardeti phir eventually. :whistle::whistle:

81991453-D92B-493E-BA94-B832AAA05D92.jpeg

Nope, ethnicity plays important role in this world of crimes and daakoo. Everyone is involved but i want to see who is MORE. 4 days ago, a video appeared, somewhere around highway, madras society around kaneez fatima, 2 people sitting in car were looted by afghanis on bike, they started driving the bike, the victims were furious, gave a high race to car, at the end of road, when bike was turning, they hit and carried the bikers until they hit them to the wall. The daakoos i think broke spine or somethinf, cctv footage as well as on ground video. Car engine loss was great but the victims were furious
What I wanted to say is that urdu speaking daaku will not hesitate from looting a urdu speaker, and a Sindhi will not hesitate to snatch a mobile from a sindhi.. when it comes to ethnicity, they are all one.. they don't care about the victim's ethnicity..

It's us, who ask about ethnicity before marriage, after marriage, school principal's ethnicity, bhangi's ethnicity, bakery wala's ethnicity...

What I wanted to say is that urdu speaking daaku will not hesitate from looting a urdu speaker, and a Sindhi will not hesitate to snatch a mobile from a sindhi.. when it comes to ethnicity, they are all one.. they don't care about the victim's ethnicity..

It's us, who ask about ethnicity before marriage, after marriage, school principal's ethnicity, bhangi's ethnicity, bakery wala's ethnicity...
Ohh no, that wasn’t my intention at all. Just keeping a survey nowadays to keep a count on who encountered what. Mostly i am hearing afghanis followed by saraikis. Sindhis and urdu speakers are least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom