What's new

Altaf Hussain converts to Hinduism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look am not against any ethnicity,

LOL... Did you actually type that with straight face?

but I don't like those who live off this land and bad mouth it.

Nobody does.

Give credit where it's due you can't say we are native because you are not, but to say am equal & Pakistani then yes 100 percent.

Actually, I am Native and 100% citizen of Pakistan and so is everyone who is born here or those who acquired citizenship in the past or recently.

If you read some of the post these bastardos, abused our women, our culture, our country if that is not a sign of a traitor tell me what is.

If some guys do that then you also do that which is obvious from thread.
Respect is a two way street. You give some, you take some.
Calling people traitors won't take you or Pakistan anywhere. Acceptance will.

Scroll back mate see what's been said then say it in Qur'an that we stopped that low to target your women?.
Dont use ‘we’ for you. You are an ***. You don’t even know who you are. You don’t belong to our nation.

No problem, Memon bhai Judge khareed le ga , us ke baad Gunah ki Mafi ke liye seedha ummrah pe :D ya Khara dar mai ek Milaad aur Biryani ka langer :D
June amnesty mein memonon ki shaklen dekhne wali thi. I was laughing every next memon i met. Sab ke sab tension mein.

Al-Rehman Biryani kharadar bhi memon ki hai ?

June amnesty mein memonon ki shaklen dekhne wali thi. I was laughing every next memon i met. Sab ke sab tension mein.

Al-Rehman Biryani kharadar bhi memon ki hai ?

hahaha han bechare pareshan hote hai :D

nai yaad tu nai hai , lakin Milaad mai langer buhat khaya hai :D

Yes, my nephew is half memon.

Kia multicultural nephew le ker ghoom raha hai bhai hhahaha

Kia multicultural nephew le ker ghoom raha hai bhai hhahaha

Yar, bhabhi is memon, so he's half memon and since her grand parents came from India, so they are Muhajir.

No problem, Memon bhai Judge khareed le ga , us ke baad Gunah ki Mafi ke liye seedha ummrah pe :D ya Khara dar mai ek Milaad aur Biryani ka langer :D

Ya baqra eid par tent laga kar 2-4 bhari janwar lai lai ga :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway guys.. it's not just one poster.. I have seen many posters on PDF who just label us traitors, slum dwellers, jahil, bhikari, ganwar, panwari, gutka khor.. and I am not talking about false flags.. I am talking about real Pakistanis..

That one incident, when lawyers killed patients, was a shocker for me to come out of the illusion that we can move in the right direction.

So I am out.. I don't see future of my children in this country, where my children will have to prove their Pakistaniat..

I was wrong when I taught my children national anthem.. My son has not lived in Pakistan for more than 12 months in the last 11 years.. but he loves Muhammad Ali Jinnah.. and he loves Pakistan.. He fights anyone who bad mouths Pakistan.. or Jinnah or Allama Iqbal.. He has a completely different view about Pakistanis and Pakistan.. In his age, he checks origin of products when we go shopping.. Made in India is a big no to him..

But now I am thinking, what did I do to him.. what would he think when people will question his nationality and call him Indian slum dweller? Sorry bhai log, I can't see that in my life...

So I have already decided.. It's better for him to love Pakistan from thousands of kilometers away, and never come across a questioning and suspecting Pakistani, ever..

I am already regretting my actions.... but have time to correct some of them..

Yar, bhabhi is memon, so he's half memon and since her grand parents came from India, so they are Muhajir.

Oh wow, meri bhi ek Bhabhi memon hai :D
and we also have a memon family living few houses away from mine , they are also migrants from India :D

Now Altaf can rename himself, Altaf kali das.
69E3A30A-A866-4594-874E-D04F5304988B.jpeg

Yahan pehle hi jang e azeem hogai hai, please germany ko mat involve karen ap. Warna ghalti se ye log apko bhi gherlenge

Oh wow, meri bhi ek Bhabhi memon hai :D
and we also have a memon family living few houses away from mine , they are also migrants from India :D
There is this memon friend i know, his grand parents were migrating, sikhs intercepted the train, slaughtered many including his grandpa and 2 ‘would have been’ uncles. His grandma had run away but she lost her consciousness, became mentally unstable. His father was raised by his mother’s sis.

na kar, halaq se nai utterta ... woh yellow yellow na ? Khana mere ghar mai ammi banati hai , abba ko aur kisi ke hath ka nai acha lagta .

Yeh Maal-e- Ghanimaat lootne aya hai :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Becharay mods uthenge, to homework miljaega dher saara, pages 8-this. All full of hatred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom