What's new

Altaf Hussain booked under Terrorism Act !

I am all for action against Terrorist, as long as its against all and not selected few. From the looks of it so far its one sided. This will not fix the problem in Karachi, Hyderabad it will only make it worse.
It looks one side because 80 % crimes in Karachi are done by MQM and 5 gangsters were killed in Lyari yesterday

@Leader Lets start campgain and send thousands of message to ISPR and ask them to end terrorism and end Altaf Hussain

CATMci0UMAAibcV.jpg

I hope law enforcement agencies, rangers and army brings peace to the whole country.

I hope law enforcement agencies, rangers and army brings peace to the whole country.
For that to happen Altaf Hussain has to be taken out please send messages to ISPR and request them to finish Altaf Hussain and MQM entirely

Inshallah All 100+ parties are eliminated soon in Pakistan. We dont need these political parties ruin our country.

What did Altaf say against the Rangers? Can somebody post the quotes please?

I know he condemned the raid itself whilst protesting innocence, but haven't been able to google condemnation of Rangers or other derogatory / critical remarks of the Rangers.

Thanks in advance.

What did Altaf say against the Rangers? Can somebody post the quotes please?

I know he condemned the raid itself whilst protesting innocence, but haven't been able to google condemnation of Rangers or other derogatory / critical remarks of the Rangers.

Thanks in advance.

Check page 1 of this thread.

Banned Terrorist ASWJ functions freely within Pakistan and their priority is Altaf Bhai? @Why the double slandered ?
Bro I agree that ASWJ is an enemy against which our useless government has not taken action yet but two wrongs don't make a right. Altaf has used violence to achieve ethnic goals and therefore he should be condemned. Don't be impressed by his rhetoric on terrorism. Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto did the same and look how he pandered the mullahs and declared Ahmedis kaffir.

Banned Terrorist ASWJ functions freely within Pakistan and their priority is Altaf Bhai? @Why the double slandered ?

Have you noticed the recent assassinations of ASWJ takfiri goat shaggers, hits were conducted by serving and retired members of the Armed Forces, sanctioned by GRS - the guys call them selves Abbas Brigade - ie dealing with the turds the judges cannot or will not deal with.

And the takfiri have got the message, the forces are actively telegraphing the enemy.

Forces have also developed a plan for the south of the Punjab, to hit the center of gravity for the sectarian terrorists.

Have you noticed the recent assassinations of ASWJ takfiri goat shaggers, hits were conducted by serving and retired members of the Armed Forces, sanctioned by GRS - the guys call them selves Abbas Brigade - ie dealing with the turds the judges cannot or will not deal with.

And the takfiri have got the message, the forces are actively telegraphing the enemy.

Forces have also developed a plan for the south of the Punjab, to hit the center of gravity for the sectarian terrorists.
They also have very large presence in Karachi as well and MQM is the only hurdle they were facing since 1990s to come and takeover. Since we are discussing Karachi Prospective so keep it to Karachi only in Karachi they have yet to be Targeted by Rangers and Law enforcement agencies for some reason no one knows and this is point of concern here as Ranger's past Track Record is quite Clear for acting Discriminately against Selected Groups.

Forces should take out entire MQM including Altaf otherwise people will keep dying in Karachi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom