What's new

Altaf hands over party affairs to Rabita Committee/MQM Distance itself from Altaf Bhai

Yep it was on cards.. Let's see what happens now as Karachi and southern sindh politics are about to get very interesting.

Now let's put pressure on england to hand over the toad.

He condemned Altaf for telling the truth about the death caused. What about the missing people? Where are they? Engineers, doctors, missing. This sellout does not represent us. Long live Altaf.

This should have been done 5 years ago as AH has been mentally ill for a long time. It is not as if the party has abandoned the leader, it is simply acknowledgement of the fact that enough is enough and that a mentally ill person is not fit to lead the party. I am positive that this move will establish MQM as a national party soon. Even PTI can relate to an MQM minus AH.

So nothing changes, only a few titles? I'm confused. I was hoping this party of goons would disintegrate altogether. Alas, too much wishful thinking on my part. Altaf Hussain, or rather his hidden masters, will still pull the strings behind the scenes.

This is topi drama. Altaf Hussain was not alone. MQM supporters should be held accountable for their deeds. Justice should prevail. MQM use women to avoid arrest.

At least a step in right direction

Now MQM , and other parties too , should be thoroughly cleaned

So nothing changes, only a few titles? I'm confused. I was hoping this party of goons would disintegrate altogether. Alas, too much wishful thinking on my part. Altaf Hussain, or rather his hidden masters, will still pull the strings behind the scenes.

This should have been done 5 years ago as AH has been mentally ill for a long time. It is not as if the party has abandoned the leader, it is simply acknowledgement of the fact that enough is enough and that a mentally ill person is not fit to lead the party. I am positive that this move will establish MQM as a national party soon. Even PTI can relate to an MQM minus AH.

IK is disappointed ... He wishes ban on MQM ........

wonderful news

Now even PSP can be merged back into MQM.... The leadership of MQM had become like a joke for everybody and I do hope they will shun all violent activities and work for better Pakistan

Altaf has gone Senile and had pretty much doomed MQM. This is the last option for them.

MQM would still get votes on Altaf Hussain's name, for many poor Urdu Speaking people he is their saviour just like Taliban consider Imran Khan their saviour. :P
Taliban wanted to assassinate IK when he tried to protest against drone strikes.

He maybe removed but I know they will still take orders from him:sarcastic:

Taliban wanted to assassinate IK when he tried to protest against drone strikes
when did this happen??????
why would tslibsn specifically Afghan taliban would assasinate him for saying drone strikes are wrong

Taliban wanted to assassinate IK when he tried to protest against drone strikes.

He maybe removed but I know they will still take orders from him:sarcastic:
He knows this, he is just another Irani Ayatollah boot licker born out of MQM nut sack. Hence leaving retarded comments.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom