What's new

Alphabet, Google's parent company, just topped $1 trillion in market value, joining other tech giant

Heres my theory for this, this is a bubble, im just sitting on cash right now,.waiting for the inevitable crash to buy a couple rental properties and retire in a blaze of rental income.

Bookmark this for a later time as a prophecy

If the US collapses, the free world as we know it finished. You will see the end of Democracy, mass concentration camps, mass censorship, no rule of law, no freedom of speech, no freedom of the press, no freedom of religion, no freedom to protest, no right to a lawyer, no independent judiciary. China will take over the world and we will all be put in concentration camps since we hate Communism. Anyone the CCP don’t like will be slaughtered. The world will be like if Nazi Germany had won WW2.

This is the nightmare scenario for people like me that value universal values above everything else. US for all it’s faults is the beacon of hope for universal values. The shining light on the hill. The US is the guardian angel protecting universal values. CCP is the devil that wants to oppress everyone. I prefer freedom to oppression. This is why I prefer the US to CCP.
Amen fck China!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom