What's new

Alliance With PML(N) Would Be Death To PTI, Hassan Nisar

Not at all. That was just some propaganda started by the Nawaz and co. We shouldn't parrot the propaganda other people feed in our ears. We should have original thinking, and form our own opinions. Read the book, so you can make an informed comment.

Buss itneee hee himmat??? I thought you would show some guts and put the exact quotes from the book here for everyone to judge by themselves....pooophhh

What has Nawaz learnt from past mistakes? When Zardari came along and tossed everyone a bone, Nawaz couldn't resist.

NS and PPP fight elections side by side against the ruling Musharraf's PMLQ and wins it overwhelmingly from them, its just a stupid thing to side again with that party (PMLQ) against whom people have already voted overwhelmingly.......you fails to show a simple common sense here:hitwall:

It was his role to stand up to Zardari and stop him from this loot, as the main opposition party in the assembly. Instead he just sat around getting fat and rich, while the country went to the ground. The only time he came out in force and took out a long march, was when his Punjab goverment was removed. And even then, one phone call from the US made him stop.

He stands up and didn't part with the loot once Zardari's intention cleared, he tries his best to stop him under the "constitution", he did long march for Judiciary as per election manifesto and get him restored as per the wishes of the people finally:cheers:

There is also the point of Punjab Police dragging Ayesha Ahad into the streets by her hair and tossing her into a police dala, when her parents kept making noise about Hamza Shahbaz Sharif's 6-month marriage to Ayesha Ahad. What kind of beghairat people get their police to drag someone's daughter into the streets like that. We don't need leaders like this.

Aisha Ahad's case in courts let them decide, and besides Did i now brings "the personal matters of Imran Khan" too in this discussions:azn:......No i have enough arguments to nail IK even without of it:coffee:

Aisha Ahad's case in courts let them decide, and besides Did i now brings "the personal matters of Imran Khan" too in this discussions:azn:......No i have enough arguments to nail IK even without of it

I'd be happy to see any logical, factual arguments. They have to be logical and factual though, not self-delusional. Imran Khan never sent the Punjab Police to drag anyone's daughter out into the streets. Adventures and friendships during one's younger and foolish years is one thing, humiliating the dignity of someone's house by sending the police in and dragging their daughter out, is something else.

Anyone who disregards that, is inhumane; can you imagine how they would feel if their mother or sister was dragged out like that? How would Ayesha Ahad's parents feel, helplessly watching Khadim-e-Ala's Punjab Police woundas drag their daughter out into the streets, in front of their neighbors and everyone.

Buss itneee hee himmat??? I thought you would show some guts and put the exact quotes from the book here for everyone to judge by themselves

Good God.. Read the last page, I already posted large excerpts from that book. My advice to you: You will seem more smart and intelligent if you read a thread properly before replying.

I have to say I'm beginning to suspect your sincerity. Do you sincerely support the PML-N, or are you on the payroll or something. I can be forgiven for suspecting you, since the Sharif brothers already try strange tactics to counter Imran Khan online. The latest neurotic behavior was trying to force all public servants to "like" Shahbaz Sharif's Facebook page. Since you like to read "exact quotes", here are some for you:

LAHORE: Internet-savvy Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif is determined to counter Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s ‘party for the youth’ image – and he’ll do whatever it takes.

Top district officials and policemen in all 36 districts of the province, as well as regional police officers and commissioners have been asked to join Shahbaz’s official Facebook page to boost his popularity, sources told The Express Tribune.
In addition, the chief minister has let all top officials know that they are to remove PTI-related material from their Facebook accounts and not ‘like’ any PTI page.
His efforts have not always been successful. In the last week of May, the Punjab government issued a letter, sent to all officers, requesting them to join Shahbaz’s official webpage and to train themselves in social media networking.

Published in The Express Tribune, June 6th, 2012.
PML-N’s – ‘Like’ my Facebook page News Item [DELETED]

This was posted in Express Tribune. But they took it off their website soon after. The Shanshah-e-Azam do not like being questioned.

NS and PPP fight elections side by side against the ruling Musharraf's PMLQ and wins it overwhelmingly from them, its just a stupid thing to side again with that party (PMLQ) against whom people have already voted overwhelmingly.......you fails to show a simple common sense here

I'm not sure what to make of this. Nawaz and PPP have clearly been in bed together, from the election fraud they did together back then - Supreme Court's investigation declared HALF the vote to be faked. So the people thankfully, can't be blamed of "voting overwhelmingly" for these retarded people. If you meet people, they seem sick and tired of these clowns. They take turns in looting Pakistan, PML-N has ruled five times and each time, have made matters worse than before. When Musharraf booted Nawaz Sharif out, 80% of the population supported Nawaz's removal. He had run the economy into the ground, and had started seizing bank accounts.

He stands up and didn't part with the loot once Zardari's intention cleared, he tries his best to stop him under the "constitution", he did long march for Judiciary as per election manifesto and get him restored as per the wishes of the people finally

Nawaz Sharif has enough strength in Parliament that he can make the government fall whenever he wants. If PML-N MPAs quit(PML-rN rules over Punjab where 60% of Pakistanis live), it'd automatically result in a new election. And yet they haven't; they have let this government continue for five years. And only now have they started making some noise, as the election nears. They try to make idiots fall for their tricks again and again. Thankfully, most of the population sees through this, and their popularity has been declining quiet consistently for years now.

Absolutely, PTI projected by establishment only to wipe out PMLN’s vote bank, that's why Hasan Nisar is correct 110%:coffee:

i guess its about siding with the same crooks and ganjas who had bankrupted pakistan nearly in 1998 before musharraf took over

i guess its about siding with the same two faced political who had no dignity, so entire hoopla of PTI will be siding with crooks to take power and not about new pakistan as they call it??

b74a8feb49beb9b9602eebe48e84c922

I'd be happy to see any logical, factual arguments. They have to be logical and factual though, not self-delusional. Imran Khan never sent the Punjab Police to drag anyone's daughter out into the streets. Adventures and friendships during one's younger and foolish years is one thing, humiliating the dignity of someone's house by sending the police in and dragging their daughter out, is something else.

Anyone who disregards that, is inhumane; can you imagine how they would feel if their mother or sister was dragged out like that? How would Ayesha Ahad's parents feel, helplessly watching Khadim-e-Ala's Punjab Police woundas drag their daughter out into the streets, in front of their neighbors and everyone.

Good God.. Read the last page, I already posted large excerpts from that book. My advice to you: You will seem more smart and intelligent if you read a thread properly before replying.

I have to say I'm beginning to suspect your sincerity. Do you sincerely support the PML-N, or are you on the payroll or something. I can be forgiven for suspecting you, since the Sharif brothers already try strange tactics to counter Imran Khan online. The latest neurotic behavior was trying to force all public servants to "like" Shahbaz Sharif's Facebook page. Since you like to read "exact quotes", here are some for you:

PML-N’s – ‘Like’ my Facebook page News Item [DELETED]

This was posted in Express Tribune. But they took it off their website soon after. The Shanshah-e-Azam do not like being questioned.

I'm not sure what to make of this. Nawaz and PPP have clearly been in bed together, from the election fraud they did together back then - Supreme Court's investigation declared HALF the vote to be faked. So the people thankfully, can't be blamed of "voting overwhelmingly" for these retarded people. If you meet people, they seem sick and tired of these clowns. They take turns in looting Pakistan, PML-N has ruled five times and each time, have made matters worse than before. When Musharraf booted Nawaz Sharif out, 80% of the population supported Nawaz's removal. He had run the economy into the ground, and had started seizing bank accounts.

Nawaz Sharif has enough strength in Parliament that he can make the government fall whenever he wants. If PML-N MPAs quit(PML-rN rules over Punjab where 60% of Pakistanis live), it'd automatically result in a new election. And yet they haven't; they have let this government continue for five years. And only now have they started making some noise, as the election nears. They try to make idiots fall for their tricks again and again. Thankfully, most of the population sees through this, and their popularity has been declining quiet consistently for years now.

According to my knowledge Ayesha took the case of police misbehaving to the courts. Nothing proved!!!

About letter It was proved fake. You want to "build castles" on this issue CONTINUE .....

About elections and fake voters. Yes Pmln agree to that but it was the only way we could have move forward!

And about resigning, just check number of votes Raja Rental received. Still you think Pmln has enough seats then ......

I dont know how you can argue about public support with when more than half the voters on list are false and there is massive rigging-----so what is this about votes and this nonsense ----all the parties are illegal and criminal their leaders are mafiosi and gangs ---thye have never done an homest day's work in their lives --their "business" is built on manipulating government regulations.....

.... and we will happily get in bed with JI who supported Mushy with amendments... how ironic.. lol

PMLN alliance with the PTI is unnatural. It will destroy PTI in the Punjab if it happens.
:meeting:

i guess its about siding with the same crooks and ganjas who had bankrupted pakistan nearly in 1998 before musharraf took over

i guess its about siding with the same two faced political who had no dignity, so entire hoopla of PTI will be siding with crooks to take power and not about new pakistan as they call it??

b74a8feb49beb9b9602eebe48e84c922
Not sure about bankrupted part, would you care to share some source on this?

PMLN alliance with the PTI is unnatural. It will destroy PTI in the Punjab if it happens.
:meeting:
If they choose to select alliance on the basis of agenda then on many things they are almost talking same. Not sure how its unnatural. PML-N will be still a better choice then rest of the options as Zakii said.

Back
Top Bottom