What's new

Allegations on Geo and Jang Group are 'serious' | Imran Khan

sorry but am in field right now and internet is kind of slow - mind tell us whats in the video??
I have read the article abour GEO news being exposed
Imran Says these allegations related to GEO network about ISI bashing through Hindustan Times and Bol Tv should be investigated

sorry but am in field right now and internet is kind of slow - mind tell us whats in the video??
I have read the article abour GEO news being exposed

How Geo paid hindustan times etc to plant stories against Bol Tv,funded anti Pak rants,threatened some pemra guy (not sure.. watched it for a few mins last night) and promotes bollywood movies without tax (smuggled),GEO is bankrupt and running on loans etc etc..

How Geo paid hindustan times etc to plant stories against Bol Tv,funded anti Pak rants,threatened some pemra guy (not sure.. watched it for a few mins last night) and promotes bollywood movies without tax (smuggled),GEO is bankrupt and running on loans etc etc..
so,have u seen any hindi movie??

dnt watch indian movies... to be honest they suck... no offence..
that means u have seen at least one..:p and to be honest,yes,regional movies do suck in comparison to hollywood movies(in general).most of the pdf indians will agree.
but then,it is more about the commom public.

that means u have seen at least one..:p and to be honest,yes,regional movies do suck in comparison to hollywood movies(in general).most of the pdf indians will agree.
but then,it is more about the commom public.

Never saw indian regional movies.. but yes i have seen bollywood movies.. and believe me they sucked.. the hero punches the bad guy who flies like 30 feet in the air.. through windows etc.. and falls on furniture breaking it... and he does tht single handed against a small army.. i mean common dude.

Never saw indian regional movies.. but yes i have seen bollywood movies.. and believe me they sucked.. the hero punches the bad guy who flies like 30 feet in the air.. through windows etc.. and falls on furniture breaking it... and he does tht single handed against a small army.. i mean common dude.
haha,by regional i meant every country as a region compared to hollywood.

now they are so confused

even sued imran khan for asking only that a inquiry should be conducted in this matter

so much for freedom of speech

GEO is very clever, in order to fool the people, they sometimes forcefully speak for drone strikes and dr. afia , etc, so that people may be put to sleep and believe on those allegations as conspiracy theories, just like saudi government who joined with usa and israel and jails scholars to speak up against this betrayal of islam, so in order to fool the muslims around the world, they enforce some laws of shariah, very effective methodology

Back
Top Bottom