What's new

Allama Khadim Hussain Rizvi about Kashmir issue

We already have Gora version of him. We elected him President. People like him because he is straight forward and don’t gives a flying F.

Well than we don't need People like Khadim in our society , we have see where such crazy Mullah stop at, 80K dead , and still counting .. he incite Violence which makes him enemy of State and religion which qualify him to be brushed as a traitor and Execute ..

such groups are needed to contain enemies and u.s also support such groups in Syria and other countries to maintain their control,in this world nothing is perfect but you have to make proper use of certain people even if they have defects to attain larger goals,every nation do this
Well than we don't need People like Khadim in our society , we have see where such crazy Mullah stop at, 80K dead , and still counting .. he incite Violence which makes him enemy of State and religion which qualify him to be brushed as a traitor and Execute ..

You lose 80K people because your establishment failed to protect your people. Your people failed to act like a nation. Your politicians failed to act like leaders. Your intelligence failed to properly analyze and foresee the threat. They failed to channel the energies of non state actors to their benefit. Instead they let foreign agencies run around the country and have them took advantage of non state actors.

Impressive speech by Mr. Khadim Rizvi.

TLP and JUIF are the two parties it seems getting a lot of traction these days as mainstream political parties face desertion as accountability takes a toll on their senior leaders.

A new MMA is sprouting

Allama? I'd declare bathroom cockroaches as allamas before this guy.

I think Mr. Rizvi should be made Kashmir Committee chairman.

why are you full of praise about Iranian clergy but full of hate for Pakistani mullahs?
the double standard is quite challenging.
do show me where i praised ayotulas if do not find anything be sorry and share it here with fellowmen , unlike many of my countrymen i am free from sectarian or religious hatred

Back
Top Bottom