What's new

All you need to know about POF-EYE.

Theoretically MP-5 can be attached with EYE. But POF never implemented it

I have seen some photos with mp5 and they are usable. As per wiki, even grenade launcher can also be fitted.

dsc07376l.jpg
POF Eye - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, till date, only Pakistan and Israel have developed this cornershot technology. Others are still developing. Good work!

So, till date, only Pakistan and Israel have developed this cornershot technology. Others are still developing. Good work!
I'm pretty sure there are at least two other nations that have fully developed it. I believe China has already deployed such technology in large numbers.

Wifi can be jammed.
Depends of the technology. Wifi has different frequency ranges and encryption technologies. As an alternate, the backpack can be connected via video link.

:tup:
Any Indian who can tell us from which country Pakistan copied it? :woot:
Brother, was it really necessary?

Next step in upgradation is to install thermal imager/Night vision sensor in POF-EYE and in 2016 IDEAS, this further upgraded POF-EYE would be presented
Is it your suggestion or you are telling us about the development. In latter case, it is really amazing...actually I was thinking if POF and Shibli electronic can work together on developing a very potent light arm system.

its better than Israeli corner shot gun
Sir based on emotion and patriotism or some test data and facts :)

Wow great what a technology , i thought only Israel can made this kind of weapon they call it CORNER SHOT ....
All developed countries can make it. Why are they not making? Because they don't need one. Its a CQB weapon meant to use in built-up areas. Requirement dictates development.

I didn’t read full posts but being a veteran i must say it is pretty an ordinary weapon wit least effort you can build it at your garage what you need a pistol a camera and display screen.

Next step in upgradation is to install thermal imager/Night vision sensor in POF-EYE and in 2016 IDEAS, this further upgraded POF-EYE would be presented
Tell them in person if you have some PRs ....they do not listen ...they are still proud in making the 'world's most deadly gun'...G3 !
They made three 9mm pistols and all had issues ....Read their booklet and full of typos and poor communication ....

Depends of the technology. Wifi has different frequency ranges and encryption technologies. As an alternate, the backpack can be connected via video link.

Brother, was it really necessary?

Is it your suggestion or you are telling us about the development. In latter case, it is really amazing...actually I was thinking if POF and Shibli electronic can work together on developing a very potent light arm system.

Sir based on emotion and patriotism or some test data and facts :)

Not a suggestion but the development. Lack of funds caused a delay in Nightsight/thermal vision for POF-EYE or else it would have been a part of IT way back in 2010 and also the Wifi and and the TV attached with soldier backpack add ons which were unveiled in 2014.

Tell them in person if you have some PRs ....they do not listen ...they are still proud in making the 'world's most deadly gun'...G3 !
They made three 9mm pistols and all had issues ....Read their booklet and full of typos and poor communication ....

It came from horse mouth. Brigadier lvl officer from HIT that they are dedicated in introducing NVG or Thermal sights for PoF eye by the next IDEAS in 2016

You are wrong buddy..it is used extensively around the world.. Delhi police SWAT team and NSG also uses it
Cornershot+At+Aero+India+2011.JPG

Back
Top Bottom