What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
LOL the cop has SWAT printed on the back of his shirt..
SWAT is special weapons and tactics why is a beat cop wearing that shirt?
Simple.
He is really a member of China SWAT team.
He is alone and unarmed.
He may be off duty and talking to his friends. Who knows?
The people he was talking don't seemed to be bothered by his presence nor got harassed.

I have personally seen them in the streets in USA but they looked far more menacing with their submachine guns.
How about says a guy in firefighter uniform? Are you equally alarmed if by his presence.

So are they allow to be on the street?
What is your point?
Who told you he is a beat cop?

My point in here is equally simple.
Live your life with your eyes open and not closed. What most ordinary folks want is just a secure and peaceful life?

if you want to save the world or spread your ideologies, starts by doing it at your own homes instead.

Example.
i don't care what is happening to the mass farmers protests in India or the military takeover in Myanmar today.

IMO all democracy is fake in this world.
Look at USA, after Trump, USA democracy is nothing but a joke. A US President who sign executive orders to bypass US Congress and shut down the US Government to blackmail US Congress over the funding for the Mexican Wall.

Myanmar belongs to the Myanmar people.
Let them deal with it by themselves. :coffee:

Simple.
He is really a member of China SWAT team.
He is alone and unarmed.
He may be off duty and talking to his friends. Who knows?
The people he was talking don't seemed to be bothered by his presence nor got harassed.

I have personally seen them in the streets in USA but they looked far more menacing with their submachine guns.
How about says a guy in firefighter uniform? Are you equally alarmed if by his presence.

So are they allow to be on the street?
What is your point?
Who told you he is a beat cop?

...because in the US we do not see police offices wearing a SWAT uniform in public unless they are intervening to resolve a crisis.
SWAT officers only show up when armed intervention is required example a bank robbery.

...because in the US we do not see police offices wearing a SWAT uniform in public unless they are intervening to resolve a crisis.
SWAT officers only show up when armed intervention is required example a bank robbery.
:-):-)
OK. Each country to its own.
As I have always said and practiced, we must respect the law of the land of any countries we are in.
That is why, I have always refrain from making any comment or judgment when I travel oversea, right or wrong.

Example.
i'll never understand why Indian Policemen must beat protesters or workers on strike with big rotans and sticks. They never did anything.

My Indian host explained to me in a single sentence.
"So that they don't fall into a trance."
Really! A trance and I fall into laughters.

:sarcastic::sarcastic:

A 10-month-old boy from Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region received a successful liver transplant in Shanghai on Wednesday with the help of his father’s donated organ.

Both are recovering well, doctors said today.
The boy, whose skin turned yellow when he was two months old, was diagnosed with cirrhosis, abnormal liver function and congenital biliary atresia — a common disease that affects one in every 10,000 newborns. Liver transplants are the only option for those in the terminal stage.

His parents are farmers who sold their fields and took the baby to Urumqi, where doctors suggested they go to a hospital in a big city.
The family took the boy to Fudan University’s Children’s Hospital in Shanghai on January 18, where the boy arrived in critical condition in immediate needs of a liver transplant.

With the help of a WeChat group consisting of doctors in the children’s hospital and Shanghai’s Huashan Hospital on liver transplant, medical staff in the two hospitals conducted good cooperation, pre-surgery preparation and arrangement for the patient, who was transferred to Huashan on February 9 for liver transplant surgery.

Dr Wang Zhengxin of Huashan Hospital said his team began preparing soon after the boy arrived in Shanghai. Dr Cheng Gong from the children’s hospital sent the patient’s information and medical test results to the WeChat group in time for all the doctors to learn about his condition prior to surgery.

Fortunately, the father is a match to the boy.
The father's 231-gram liver was harvested within two hours and transplanted into the boy immediately thereafter. The entire surgery lasted six hours.

The boy was then transferred to the children’s hospital’s intensive care unit for after-surgery treatment and rehabilitation. Hospital officials said the boy is in stable condition and his vital signs are good.

Local doctors also helped the family apply to a charitable foundation to cover the medical expenses and arranged volunteers to streamline communication between doctors and the Uygur couple.

Huashan Hospital’s liver transplant team has treated more than 200 children. In addition to treating young people, they also set up WeChat groups for adults with thousands of members who inform doctors about their conditions and share experiences with others.

Uygur baby receives liver transplant from father

Ti Gong

Hospital officials said the boy is in stable condition and his vital signs are good.

Source: SHINE Editor: Cai Wenjun

Screenshot_20210213_094416.jpg

Screenshot_20210213_095253.jpg

CNN Journalist in China Colver talking about Xinjiang, although he doesn't know where Xinjiang is.
Xinjiang has moved thousands of kilometers.
Screenshot_20210213_095126.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Pakistanis are enslaved to not speak of this.
More like they are not bother to speak on fake news.

The mass rape, sterilization, Han Chinese sleep with Uighur families and million of Uighur enslave in concentration camp... If you can trust on these western media. The balochistan genecide or pashtun atrocities reported western media shall also be trusted, right?

Full article -

(CNN)On the first day of her new teaching job at a Chinese government-run detention center in Xinjiang, Qelbinur Sidik said she saw two soldiers carry a young Uyghur woman out of the building on a stretcher.
"There was no spark of life in her face. Her cheeks were drained of color, she was not breathing," said Sidik, a former elementary school teacher who says she was forced to spend several months teaching at two detention centers in Xinjiang in 2017.
A policewoman who worked at the camp later told her the woman had died from heavy bleeding, though she didn't say what caused it. It was the first of many stories the policewoman would tell Sidik during the teacher's three-month assignment at the heavily-fortified building that housed female detainees.

Please stick to the thread an don't derail it. You can open multiple threads for your fetishes and fantasies.
Nice try on trying to hide your pedophile tendencies but the truth is you’re the ones that have pedo fantasies

Back
Top Bottom