What's new

All Talibans / TTP / Alqaeda are one?

so all this crap im hearing on this forum about the US funding the TTP is untrue!!!

Watch your tongue while expressing yourself
Everyone is free to give his or her opinions and point of view
Hence the whole purpose of forum debates, just learn to accept that if you have take a step of creating an account of a different community from your native country.

It is you bringing in American factor in TTP, while Pakistanis agree in majority that both the Afghan and TTP are one and the same, except few who say since their main areas of operations are different so they are independent of each other (again no mention of America)

Your last post #34 was the same as this one where you say “
im confused....all pakistanis here on this forum say that the TTP are funded by the yanks( some also say india)...why would they be against the US then???

Get your facts right, not ALL Pakistanis say that but some of them say it on whatever their logic is and we have a civil debate, carry on with expletives and then you will face moderation.

Man if you don't yet understand the murderous mission of al Qaida, of the Wahhabi version of radical Islam out of Saudi Arabia, you by all means should join it and be on the front line of attack against the bravel PA!

TTP was created just in 2007 and it was created so we Pakistanis would belive that Taliban are all one, all the same, and all are bad, and also to justify the war OF terror on our beautiful Pak Sarzameen.

Good thing the majority of Pakistanis are not stupid like the Americans in Kansas to buy this crap.

Well it is Ironic.... When these guys kill NATO troops many people here celebrate the news yet when then kill Pakistanis they are called CIA agents.

As ironic as the fact that we sacrifice 40,000 lives and are still accused of supporting and financing the Taliban?????

ps: Be it the Afghan taliban, the TTP, the Al-qaida or the Orcs of Sauron. Be it even the virgin Marry herself. If they are working against the interests of this country, if they kill anyone of my countrymen then they are all the same to us. And will all be dealt the same way by us. Kill them all, destroy them and feed them to the dogs. Rip them apart and make them enjoy it.

It is you bringing in American factor in TTP, while Pakistanis agree in majority that both the Afghan and TTP are one and the same, except few who say since their main areas of operations are different so they are independent of each other (again no mention of America)

No sir my experience here is otherwise.Majority of pakistanis here in this forum(except a very few people like you)believe ttp are cia/raw/mossad agents.not only that,they glorify afghan taliban as brave freedom fighters.

yes all are same ,we should also include , Let , jamat e islami , Jud , SSP , SMP , ASWJ ...

I would disagree with that Sir

Remember, the purpose of this was not to find out if they are right/wrong etc.. Its whether they are the same/same agenda/work togather etc

I have found out that many people leave the so called Jamaats or Parties you have mentioned and join Taliban, but none of the ones you mentioned are the same. Infact, the taliban hate the LeT, JuD because they are controlled by the ISI. Jamaat-e-Islami is a democratic party which again the Taliban oppose.

TTP/Alqaeda/Afghan Taliban have the same goals, they work together etc whereas all the parties you have mentioned have different goals e.g SSP's goal was to kill "Shias", not to enforce Sharia/Get rid of America etc..

All terrorist are one on agenda of their self created khalafat on all over the world. all evils are gathering over this agenda. But sorry to say that Pakistani nation is divide and unaware about the fact that Sawat's people had learned .

i am looking at ISI since 2001 . ISI is getting confused and not working as it was working before 9/11. don't know who why when but they have short of ideas and cards these days . they failed to assassinate many terrorists they failed to penetrate inside TTP and others .they are not in action as they was before . infect i am confuse abut ISI what they are doing .i think pakistan has many cards to use .divide and rule TTP assassinate leaders we should rise another group and then finish them by our own hands after use.also ISI need to go deep inside them .isi have to play well but sadly they are not giving us full performance .

well spoted sir g . isi is confused , in my opinion they should get all staff get them to draw the :pakistan: and write in Big Bold Black letters ""sipahi its Pakistan and ""Pakistanis""" we should fight for and their prosperity and security is our Goal No more no less """

well spoted sir g . isi is confused , in my opinion they should get all staff get them to draw the :pakistan: and write in Big Bold Black letters ""sipahi its Pakistan and ""Pakistanis""" we should fight for and their prosperity and security is our Goal No more no less """

only the need now to work out of law and not simple old ways which TTP and taliban know already. they have to do every thing illegal and show TTP that what they can do. why not they blast IEDs on ttp ways? road side bombs inside there camps blasts there is so many ways to fight with these bastards . i am really sick that ISI is doing nothing much . TTP is in our home we should have 1000 spies inside them .we should know much much abut them .we feel them scared from there shadow .and look what we are doing nothing they are more free then ISI .shame.

only the need now to work out of law and not simple old ways which TTP and taliban know already. they have to do every thing illegal and show TTP that what they can do. why not they blast IEDs on ttp ways? road side bombs inside there camps blasts there is so many ways to fight with these bastards . i am really sick that ISI is doing nothing much . TTP is in our home we should have 1000 spies inside them .we should know much much abut them .we feel them scared from there shadow .and look what we are doing nothing they are more free then ISI .shame.
TTP are good at gurellia warfare these rats can only fight their 13 minutes battle ,they cannot sustain against PA who is too big and too heavy break we should break their supply lines ,surround and keep moving .. fast or slow as time allows!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom