What's new

All Talibans / TTP / Alqaeda are one?

They all have the same ideology, but you can't put them under one umbrella, because they all have different interests, different allies/enemies. TTP and Afghan Taliban are in fact borderline enemies.

They all have the same ideology, but you can't put them under one umbrella, because they all have different interests, different allies/enemies. TTP and Afghan Taliban are in fact borderline enemies.
SIR may be there lines are different to achieve this target but target is same .and there first phase of target (destroy pakistan and make it same as afghanistan)match with USA indian goal so they are together next will be another phase with new ways.i am 100% sure afghan taliban want to make pakistani system as they done in afghanistan.may be because they are busy with nato USA now letter when they will be free they start as TTP doing now.i am sure they will give weapons training support logistics to TTP if they control afghanistan and then we will be in more deep mess.

Ways might be different, tools might be different, but have the same botton line....Kill everybody till your last breath.

the best way for Pakistan to crush Taliban if they really want to is to first trap them & then hunt them one by one i.e complete fencing of border with Afghanistan & strict monitoring of border with zero tolerance.

thats where the facts state otherwise

you really need to watch the whole video and not post comments that are hard to defend.
in the video, Al Qaeda, TTP, and Afghan taliban together are declaring their allegiance to Mullah Omar and also expressing full support of each other and praising and justifying their fight.

they admit that they are actually giving shelter to each other share men and material etc.
Mullah Fazlullah is not hiding in isolation in Afghanistan, likewise, the Haqqani group is not the state guest of Pakistan but is looked after by the Pakistani Taliban.

refer to the story of the death of Qari Hussain in Miram Shah area, when he was killed along with foreign Al Qaeda terrorists in a US drone strike. Mullah Baradar's capture in karachi is yet another example of close Taliban TTP cooperation. no one of them can come , hide and operate in other's area of opertion with out consent and support, so again it was the local sympathisers of Mullah Barader who were hiding him. these local sympathisers liked to be called TTP.

while Pakistan army and American drones had been chasing the TTP, they were in many cases found with Al Qaeda and Afghan taliban leadership, hence many drone strikes resulted in the killing of both the TTP and Afghan Taliban leaders.

Afghan Taliban are genuine domestic resistance, they are against US because its a invading force and is illegally occupying Afghanistan.

TTP is a mixture of many armed groups having somehow a same UN-ISLAMIC ideology, of course they claim otherwise. They were formed by the local Militants because of some disputes with the Government but in a year time it transformed into a full-time Terrorist organisation after Baitullah Mehsud took over the command, they have a agenda to destablize Pakistan, collaborating with hostile Intelligence agencies, NOT attacking American Forces at all, not a single incident reported as that, Mullah Umar even issued statement denouncing their actions and calling their activities against Islam, because to him, fighting a Army of a Islamic state is not a right thing and suicide bombings in Pakistan are unjustified.

There are many evidences that TTP is a group of illiterate monsters who are just liable to death! No other option for them, even Islamic scriptures suggests severe death penalty for rebels like them

And Al-CIAda :P No on actually knows it it really exists, a new group is formed in a far country and they blow up a building claiming that they are Al-Qaeda, in reality, its existence is highly disputed, Al-Qaeda is more like Uncle Sam's propaganda machine, they provide them excuses to attack different countries.

R u NUTS??

Then Why are MOST attacks on these people??

Visit these areas and find out for yourself... THEY are one. they eat togather, sit togather and even plan big operations together...

they are actually giving shelter to each other
Mullah Fazlullah is not hiding in isolation in Afghanistan, likewise, the Haqqani group is not the state guest of Pakistan but is looked after by the Pakistani Taliban.

refer to the story of the death of Qari Hussain in Miram Shah area, when he was killed along with foreign Al Qaeda terrorists in a US drone strike. Mullah Baradar's capture in karachi is yet another example of close Taliban TTP cooperation. no one of them can come , hide and operate in other's area of opertion with out consent and support, so again it was the local sympathisers of Mullah Barader who were hiding him. these local sympathisers liked to be called TTP.

while Pakistan army and American drones had been chasing the TTP, they were in many cases found with Al Qaeda and Afghan taliban leadership, hence many drone strikes resulted in the killing of both the TTP and Afghan Taliban leaders.

I agree.

Also, American allies (afghan army/pak army) want to create dissent between the mujahids and the common people.. hence they have supported conspiracy theorists like zaid stupid hamid.

As long as Pakistan keeps supporting/helping America, Pakistan will remain a legitimate target. Period

I agree.

Also, American allies (afghan army/pak army) want to create dissent between the mujahids and the common people.. hence they have supported conspiracy theorists like zaid stupid hamid.

As long as Pakistan keeps supporting/helping America, Pakistan will remain a legitimate target. Period

yep sir but these are second force for support not for combat you can call them logistics and nursery for them.

these help breed these scums imran bhai these are the public figures in Pakistan any how i some what agree with you agar sanp ko marna hai tu sanp ka sir kat do

these help breed these scums imran bhai these are the public figures in Pakistan any how i some what agree with you agar sanp ko marna hai tu sanp ka sir kat do

i am looking at ISI since 2001 . ISI is getting confused and not working as it was working before 9/11. don't know who why when but they have short of ideas and cards these days . they failed to assassinate many terrorists they failed to penetrate inside TTP and others .they are not in action as they was before . infect i am confuse abut ISI what they are doing .i think pakistan has many cards to use .divide and rule TTP assassinate leaders we should rise another group and then finish them by our own hands after use.also ISI need to go deep inside them .isi have to play well but sadly they are not giving us full performance .

I agree.

Salman man what happened to you?How they managed to brainwash you like this?It's like you are totally insane.I totally respect your opinion but i find it extremely disturbing.

But some people still believe that ttp are cia/raw agents and afghan taliban are glorious freedom fighters.For this conspiracy theory to exist they need to assert constantly that there is no cooperation between afghan taliban and ttp(even though there are countless evidences suggesting othervise).I remember a thread about mullah fazlullah along with afghan taliban capturing a district in afghanistan,those conspiracy theorists here twisted the story completely to make it look like mullah fazlullah joined with ANA/NATO Attacked afghan taliban!

I agree.

WE are fighting with both dude with TTP open and CIA secretly .there is no support for USA but for our interest and we will support them for our interests.for achieve our goal and finish extremists terrorists we can allied with devil let alone USA .if they can fight with us 1000 years welcome we are ready. i think we should use israili tactics with these animals .kill them there relatives mothers fathers sisters brothers wipe them from earth so next time an extremist think 100 times before he convert to terrorists .there should be now law no moral no right wrong in this war .it will be really nice if we have mass graves of these TTP bastards in fata .why should we care or think abut law and rule when they are doing there best to kill destroy and damage pakistan .every extremist terrorist deserve to be shot and throw in mass grave were he sleep with 99 other bastards like him and taste of 99 virgin terrorists there.

But some people still believethat ttp are a cia/raw agents

they are not agents but there objective is common so they work with them and got support arms from them

and afghan taliban are glorious freedom fighters.
afghan taliban are same bastards that indirectly invite USA here .they are terorrist as others and they are also one of big reason afghainstan is in stone age today .afghan taliban prove many many times they are bloody as others.you can call them they are head of problem .

For this conspiracy theory to exist they need to assert constantly that there is no cooperation between afghan taliban and ttp(even though there are countless evidences suggesting othervise).

they are same its clear

I remember a thread about mullah fazlullah along afghan taliban capturing a district in afghanistan,those conspiracy theorists here twisted the story completely to make it look like mullah fazlullah joined with ANA/NATO Attacked afghan taliban!

sorry dear can you post it again?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom