What's new

All Pakistani F-16s are accounted for: US Govt buries Indian propaganda.

India should have just mentioned an unidentified aircraft of Pakistan being shot down in its narrative even if was false as it wanted to save face. Perhaps, F-7P etc...
In its tri services briefing, it was dismal to see such a high ranking officer holding the used part to show to media.
First, Indian civilian gov tarnished the image of IAF. Then, IAF themselves fell into its trap and has destroyed its reputation.
India ko leynay ke deney pargaey...

India should have just mentioned an unidentified aircraft of Pakistan being shot down in its narrative even if was false as it wanted to save face. Perhaps, F-7P etc...
In its tri services briefing, it was dismal to see such a high ranking officer holding the used part to show to media.
First, Indian civilian gov tarnished the image of IAF. Then, IAF themselves fell into its trap and has destroyed its reputation.
India ko leynay ke deney pargaey...
Well done!

Hmmm. Looks like an Indian wikipedia moderator at Talk:India–Pakistan border skirmishes (2019) was trying to discredit ForeignPolicy.com as some little known story magazine but grudgingly accepted it later when another moderator stepped in.
The blog is little, but the writer has a job title "Pentagon Correspondent of Foreign policy".
So the author is authentic and linked to pentagon.

I have been arguing with the wife for 15 yrs.. you cannot refute what I said
:lol:
Then nobody can win from you in an argument..Lots of practice :lol:

I have been arguing with the wife for 15 yrs.. you cannot refute what I said
Unfortunately your wife is correct,
Exactly and I think usa wants us to disclose our ops details to world so that their F 16s can get record sale deals
What is stopping you from revealing the details, Bismillah karain AP :p:

Back
Top Bottom