What's new

All Pakistani F-16s are accounted for: US Govt buries Indian propaganda.

Source

It would be nice if this US report puts an end to Indian nonsense claims. One more arrow in Modi's behind.
the u.s. is keeping quiet, totally "mum" on this until at least post indian elections. they want modi to win so they won't issue anything super humiliating to him, he is a jahil retarded chai wala that the u.s. can easily manipulate as its lapdog when and where it wants.

why so many threads on similar topic are being posted since 27 FAB every one know what was the reality is, time to close @The Eagle @waz please close this thread , thanks

Pakistan accomplishment:

1) Breach of Indian airspace
2) bombing runs on 6 different military installation
3) disabling of Indian multi-layered air defense systems
4) taking Su-30mki out of the equation
5) shooting down 2 IAF jets
6) capturing an indian pilot alive
7) shuttering and exposing India’s decades old misinformation campaign

India’s accomplishment:

1) one failed air incursion
2) killing of some trees and a crow

Crow’s accomplishment:

Downing of Indian Mig-21 in the Rajistan area

https://thedefensepost.com/2019/03/08/india-mig-21-fighter-jet-crash-rajasthan-bird-strike/

Even the crow downed more jets than the IAF. You can’t make this up lol

Pakistan's F-16's have been counted by a third party and verified to all be their. I am now 99.9% convinced that second plane to be a shot down was a Su-30MKI. The Su-30MKI fighter pilot has also been found..."died in a car accident"...to complete the cover up. The only question now: was it an F-16 or JF-17 that shot down the Su-30MKI in the dogfight?

Last edited:
Indian excuses I’ve counted in the last couple of minutes on Twitter:

1. US is Pakistan’s daddy and is keeping Pakistan happy (forget about all the weapons being sold to India)
2. US is beholden to Pakistan because of Afghanistan peace talks
3. US doesn’t want it’s F-16 reputation damaged
4. Some ‘brother’ Muslim country loaned an F-16 to Pakistan to make up the numbers

.... more to follow I’m sure.

As I have been saying all along: the US "White Males" - the ultimate paradigm of arrogance and audacity - can put up with all Pak adventures but not with PAF's dishonoring their F-16s for these birds are nothing but their own reflections...

The East is the East, and the West is the West - Rudyard Kipling

Back
Top Bottom