What's new

All of a sudden what happened to Gen Bajwa-Nawaz's relations

They are not Mukhlis with Pakistan, hence they will eventually fight each other for Power and dominance, Army has made a huge mistake in associating themselves with one Political party and not the people of Pakistan, but I have no expectation from them anyway they are dumb idiots.

Haroon Rashid mentioned in his T.V show in 2021 that Nawaz Sharif paid $125 million for staging platelet drama and for running away to London.

I was not clear who did he pay that money to? Now things are getting clearer.

Maj. Adil Raja has also talked a lot about role of Gen (R) Ijaz Amjad in planning & negotiating terms of VONC with Nawaz Sharif. He is rumored to be the one who met NS in London in December 2021.

Last edited:
Mujhy yeh nahin pata k Imran such bol raha hai ya Nawaz ya Bajwa... Leikin eik baat mujhy confirm hai k jitnay kuttay wali is COAS ki hui hai...
Allah ki kasm iss sei behtar tau mere gaon ka patwari reh gya tha 🤣🤣
.. Agar lumber 1 k handlers Washington mein hain ya phir inhon nei khud yeh initiative liya appeasement k chakron mein tau .... Aur karo pangay sariyan naal bhoot jayo... Vecho hurrn 122mm shell grease la k...🤣🤣😂

They are not Mukhlis with Pakistan, hence they will eventually fight each other for Power and dominance, Army has made a huge mistake in associating themselves with one Political party and not the people of Pakistan, but I have no expectation from them anyway they are dumb idiots.
not idiots, they are just as corrupt, they don't give a shit about Pakistan.

Serious question for anyone who knows: Why has there never been a coup by cheif of Airforce or navy? Even though those two services are way more important in modern war. This was after listening to peerzada's vlog.

Serious question for anyone who knows: Why has there never been a coup by cheif of Airforce or navy? Even though those two services are way more important in modern war. This was after listening to peerzada's vlog.
Guessing I would say because Army have the larger numbers.

Maybe bcaz those men are actual professionals, the navy men remain busy at sea while the airmen secure and watch the skies. They don’t get free time to play golf or sit around doing eff all that much compared to farigh army men.
Or maybe they got more internal integrity than army…..

They know ke “ae kamm iyyy kutta aey”

While in Theory all Army chiefs should hold same power, But since Army being the main force, it holds major chunk of power and foot soldiers, Even if Air or Navy chief wanted to start a coup until Army chief is part of the adventure, nothing would be achieved.

So in actually rankings they sit under Army Chief.

Haroon Rashid mentioned in his T.V show in 2021 that Nawaz Sharif paid $125 million for staging platelet drama and for running away to London.

I was not clear who did he pay that money to? Now things are getting clearer.

Maj. Adil Raja has also talked a lot about role of Gen (R) Ijaz Amjad in planning & negotiating terms of VONC with Nawaz Sharif. He is rumored to be the one who met NS in London in December 2021.
We need a full real investigation into this. It will all start to come out and unravel, the army has lost its respect amongst the public and people are now openly asking questions they would have done, in the past.
Mark my words, Bajwa will face treason charges and take many others generals out with him.
The PDM will fall apart and turn on certain generals.

Just to elaborate on the Haroon Rashid's story. When he disclosed that, he did not elaborate who that $125 million was paid to. He also got a notice from PEMRA about this news.

At that time I was soooo naïve that I never thought for a second that someone related to army could be involved in that deal. I always thought the ilk of Shahzad Akbar might have taken the money and deposited in treasury ........ LOL.

Such Great Expectations .... all came crashing down.

The only silver lining is ....... if Qamar Bajwa & Ijaz Amjad are only persons involved, then this $hit$how may not continue for long after the Nov 29.

Just to elaborate on the Haroon Rashid's story. When he disclosed that, he did not elaborate who that $125 million was paid to. He also got a notice from PEMRA about this news.

At that time I was soooo naïve that I never thought for a second that someone related to army could be involved in that deal. I always thought the ilk of Shahzad Akbar might have taken the money and deposited in treasury ........ LOL.

Such Great Expectations .... all came crashing down.

The only silver lining is ....... if Qamar Bajwa & Ijaz Amjad are only persons involved, then this $hit$how may not continue for long after the Nov 29.
Sorry to say, Punjabi establishment and mother of bribes Nawaz ruined everything in Pakistan.
but we have other characters too

Last edited:
I don't think that currently there is any problem between Mir Bajwa and Mir Nawaz.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom