What's new

All of a sudden what happened to Gen Bajwa-Nawaz's relations

It seems Absar Alam shot in the park after this tweet.

What Nawaz Sharif Said to Father-In-Law of General Qamar Javed Bajwa - Absar Alam Tweets

@muhammadhafeezmalik
1668408039049.jpeg

I don't think that currently there is any problem between Mir Bajwa and Mir Nawaz.
NS holds grudge against Bajwa.

Serious question for anyone who knows: Why has there never been a coup by cheif of Airforce or navy? Even though those two services are way more important in modern war. This was after listening to peerzada's vlog.
Common sense. Jis ki lathi, os ki bhains. Simple answer, manpower. Even in war, Land is occupied by foot soldiers not Air Force or Navy. To win wars or to occupy land you needs boots on the ground no matter how big the navy or air force is.

Last edited:
NS holds grudge against Bajwa.

Common sense. Jis ki lathi, os ki bhains. Simple answer, manpower. Even in war, Land is occupied by foot soldiers not Air Force or Navy. To win wars or to occupy land you needs boots on the ground no matter how big the navy or air force is.

I agree, I think we should build up the other forces just as strong as army so they can keep each other in check. The Navy is actually the strongest force in the US defence. They have marines which fall under the naval. We might be better off doing something similar.

Haroon Rashid mentioned in his T.V show in 2021 that Nawaz Sharif paid $125 million for staging platelet drama and for running away to London.

I was not clear who did he pay that money to? Now things are getting clearer.

Maj. Adil Raja has also talked a lot about role of Gen (R) Ijaz Amjad in planning & negotiating terms of VONC with Nawaz Sharif. He is rumored to be the one who met NS in London in December 2021.
Yes, Haroon Rashed said in his program, platelets report came from ............................ guess please .. lolzzzz....not from public or private hospital...

Last edited:
Bajwa took money, first to release NS from jail and to ship him out. and secondly to allow him to come back... NS is a vindictive dog, will take action against him once he retires... Thats his nature.

I agree, I think we should build up the other forces just as strong as army so they can keep each other in check. The Navy is actually the strongest force in the US defence. They have marines which fall under the naval. We might be better off doing something similar.
That doesn't make much sense, those forces aren't meant to have as much manpower because their warfare requirements and purpose is different to the army.

Also that's not how you tackle the idea of a coup happening

Yes, Haroon Rashed said in his program, platelets report came from ............................ guess please .. lolzzzz....not from public or private hospital...
If that’s true then Allah hi hafiz hai Pakistan ka.

Both, Mir Bajwa and Mir Nawaz, are thieves, and thieves can't maintain good relations, for long.

Sorry to say, Punjabi establishment and mother of bribes Nawaz ruined everything in Pakistan.
but we have other characters too
thanks for sharing this video. Haider Mehdi is a good speaker a former army officer himself so he knows much more inner workings of the army.

Whoever PDM chooses, they’d end up having issues with them and there will be chaos.

Both side are duffers and high on ego.

thanks for sharing this video. Haider Mehdi is a good speaker a former army officer himself so he knows much more inner workings of the army.
His father was one of the pioneers of special forces.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom