What's new

All MQM leaders and people to appear in SC: Farooq Sattar

and dont come taking about british citizen, atleast the guy doesnt know expensive properties and restaurent chains in london bought from looting pakistan
Sir he is living in one of the most expensive areas of Britain and funnily he don't have source of income because he gets all the bhatta money from Karachi and spends it and also wears the most expensive brands

Sir he is living in one of the most expensive areas of Britain and funnily he don't have source of income because he gets all the bhatta money from Karachi and spends it and also wears the most expensive brands

sir your ganja leader has robbed the country 2 times, nearly bankrupted the country 2 times, in his time karachi was hell, no development, only strikes, he gave nothing to the country and karachi, made karachi a gutter city, and you are talking about bhatta which BTW is being carried by amman comittee and the pathans from tribal region(i have posted several news articles and videos on that)

the biggest criminal who looted entire country in four years in spending his time in free air, his arse got saved by king abdullah or else he would have seen the gallows much earlier

this is your criminal leader crying like a coward, your shareef bradran

and BTW your shareef guys have supported MQM in the past, so if you so much desire to follow your leaders like daku bradran please follow his own words

your shahbaz shareef is ready to go to nine zero, listen his own words

Last edited by a moderator:
sir your ganja leader has robbed the country 2 times, nearly bankrupted the country 2 times, in his time karachi was hell, no development, only strikes, he gave nothing to the country and karachi, made karachi a gutter city, and you are talking about bhatta which BTW is being carried by amman comittee and the pathans from tribal region(i have posted several news articles and videos on that)

the biggest criminal who looted entire country in four years in spending his time in free air, his arse got saved by king abdullah or else he would have seen the gallows much earlier

and BTW your shareef guys have supported MQM in the past, so if you so much desire to follow your leaders like daku bradran please follow his own words

Sir I don't support Ganja but at least he is only corrupt not like Altaf which is both corrupt and also a mass murderer and also a robber and the one who takes extortion money

and your terrorist MQM has has destroyed this country by being part of every government and killing thousands in Karachi destroying business by taking extortion kidnapping people and taking money from their families

Last edited by a moderator:
i still wonder those who support altaf . this country is full of brainless public.

Millions still support Nawaz Gándu after all his disastrous policies. Millions still support the Bhuttos after their disastrous policies.

You just realized that our public is brain-dead?

Great MQM, glittering example of Jamhoriyat. Only racist haters can hate this great party

NOT COMING TO PAKISTAN, MY LORD

KARACHI - MQM chief Altaf Hussain, who has been issued a contempt of court notice and asked to appear in person in the Supreme Court on January 7, will not be coming to Pakistan for security reasons, instead his lawyer will submit a reply on his behalf in the SC.
Sources said on Sunday that there was no way Altaf could return to Pakistan as he faced serious threats to his life here. However, as a mark of respect, “which he and the MQM accord to the judiciary”, the lawyers would certainly file a reply, they added. They pointed out that if the MQM chief came to Pakistan after security assurances, as was done by Sardar Akhtar Mengal, there would be several petitions in the court for placing his name on the ECL. Meanwhile, MQM Deputy Convener Farooq Sattar has said his party had the highest regard for the Supreme Court. However, it was no contempt to demand one’s rights, he said. Addressing a rally in support of Altaf Hussain outside the Karachi Press Club on Sunday, Sattar said all of his party leaders and the people of Karachi would appear before the court on January 7 for the hearing of contempt of court notice issued against party chief Altaf. The Supreme Court last Friday issued show-cause notice to Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain for using contemptuous and derogatory language against the judiciary and directed him to appear before the court to explain his position on January 7. A three-member SC bench headed by Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry issued the notice under Article 204 read with Section 3 of Contempt of Court Ordinance 2003, while hearing the Karachi law and order case. It asked the MQM chief to appear before the court and explain why contempt proceeding should not be initiated against him for criticising the judiciary.

NOT COMING TO PAKISTAN, MY LORD | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

He will never come to Pakistan, what a coward.

from watching altafs telephonic jalsas and pepople rallies in karachi what i understood that people of karachi deserve him. Let these jahil ghulam enjoy the ghulami of altaf.

and dont come taking about british citizen, atleast the guy doesnt know expensive properties and restaurent chains in london bought from looting pakistan
Where is that extortion money being spent? on al-khidmat foundation?.....Gimme a break dude. In karachi, PPP,MQM,ANP,STP and even TTP takes extortion money. But who initated this lucrative source of illegal money? Every Karachiet knows this. Being an ignorant is one thing, but being deff and willingly blind to what heppens around you is alother different.

I can't wait to go to SC, as a resident of Karachi, for MQM.
Time someone showed that Punjab biased Chief Justice MQM's mandate.

I can't wait to go to SC, as a resident of Karachi, for MQM.
Time someone showed that Punjab biased Chief Justice MQM's mandate.
Easy dumping wrongdoings on racism. MQM is not proving to be much different from ANP.

Racist court is racist!
When somebody gives vedict in your fav, he is a champion, when against, he is racist! Nice!
I think SCP should have a sub Mohajir SC for MQM, but i wonder even that would be able to keep MQM content. Instead of coming forth with arguments, you guys make your own people suffer. Keep doing it till they can bear it no more!.

When somebody gives vedict in your fav, he is a champion, when against, he is racist! Nice!
I think SCP should have a sub Mohajir SC for MQM, but i wonder even that would be able to keep MQM content. Instead of coming forth with arguments, you guys make your own people suffer. Keep doing it till they can bear it no more!.

It's Punjab's Courts, Punjab's Media and ya name it. Ya still don't realize that?
Chaudhary Court's gonna dearly regret this contempt notice. Mark my words.
Let it be People's Court vs Punjab's Court. Chaudhary PCO's clearly having a hard time accepting MQM's mandate. MQM may not be the most honest party, but ultimately it's the people who vote MQM.

Back
Top Bottom