What's new

All Man U fans!!!

Don't let cicinho go he's pure quality beleive me if Real Madrid are contemplating selling him then there's something really wrong over there, but if it's only one way interest then it's definately understandable.

We got Wesly Sneijdar from Feynoord!!!

Rooney injured, couldnt beat a 10 man reading at home, i told you winning Community shield wasnt a good idea, didnt i?

Another Draw, C R send off , misses next 3 matches. mot looking good at all for Man yoo.

Man u and Real of to a bad start. Man U loses to Man C making it theior worst start and a scrappy real madrid is defeated by their new nemesis Sevilla.

Dani alves openly states he wants to come to Real Madrid.

My favorite team Liverpool is looking good this year. They went on a rampage against Derby County. Looks like this could be the year that LFC has a real shot at the title. Torres looks like the guy we've been missing ever since Owen left.

I haven't seen a European soccer game yet this season, but now that I've found out my teams doing this well, I will try to get up early on weekends to watch :P

Only pathetic liverpool fans would post anti man u stuff.
You scouse wankers who are the champions?
When was the last time you won the championship?
Manchester united are world class,known around the world for there attacking play and flair,unlike liverpool who just back and win 1 nil.

Officials of Iraq have claimed that Saddam Hussein hasn't been killed and is still alive by showing the leader giving an interview which was said to be live...

He said "To prove I am still alive, Liverpool were total sh**e on Saturday."

The British Government said, "That could have been recorded months ago."

My favorite team Liverpool is looking good this year. They went on a rampage against Derby County. Looks like this could be the year that LFC has a real shot at the title. Torres looks like the guy we've been missing ever since Owen left.

I haven't seen a European soccer game yet this season, but now that I've found out my teams doing this well, I will try to get up early on weekends to watch :P

Wow you beat derby....try doing that to chelsea or man u.

Manchester united are world class,known around the world for there attacking play and flair,unlike liverpool who just back and win 1 nil.

Officials of Iraq have claimed that Saddam Hussein hasn't been killed and is still alive by showing the leader giving an interview which was said to be live...

Man Youu is poo in front of the european giants like Milan, Juventus,Bayern, Barcelona and the great Real.

And to remind you that Liverpool is more successfull in europe than Man yooo.

PS: Im a REAL fan and not a fan of any pathetic EPL teams.

Wow you beat derby....try doing that to chelsea or man u.

Wow. :what:

Calm down dude. Where did I post anything anti-Man U? Where did I claim Liverpool are the champions? You need to have a cold one and chill

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom