What's new

All INDIAN meat eaters raise ur hands.

yawn%20big%20funny.jpg

Still one for me.

:partay::partay::partay: heheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So as no one is intrested in this thread......No one raising hand.....People calling it i am stupid thread....So it should be closed.....

I have cooked and eaten most of the meat available in markets here. From Beef and pork to Frogs

I started veggie was and spoiled myself upto meateater.....including many types of birds (in freak restaurants) we may not have heard of.....then one day saw killing of chicken closely......started reverting that day....not a very strict vegetarian still......but yeah vegetarianism makes sense......until then I am in.......

Last edited:
feet :P Kharode soup is delicious. ;) Doctor recommended when I fractured arm, I got addicted.

Ohh paa jee you mean Payee ?? :) then you have to visit Pakistan you will find some delicious ones in Lahore and also in Peshawar.

We call it kala (not kala or black) here in Peshawar.

I'm a meat eater and 99.99% of My State People also are.
My Favourite "Meat" is Beef along with Chicken,Duck. :D
Count Fish(Pearlspot) also.

I'm a meat eater and 99.99% of My State People also are.
My Favourite "Meat" is Beef along with Chicken,Duck. :D
Count Fish(Pearlspot) also.

huh and i am brainwashed i cant eat meat despite being northwest Pakistan .

:what::what: NO that is the impression Indians try to give. I have seen my Indian friends thronging on beef in Chennai. The poor souls were starving for beef in Delhi.

So hey how many hands so far ??

Hey Jana.. Have you been to Chennai? I am from Chennai.
Very few , mostly men eat beef in road side shops. They never cook at home. Beef is more accepted in Kerala. More than the 'sacred' factor, people think beef is unhealthy and unclean ,how pork is for Muslims. Most of them don't know that it is actually considered scared, at least in Tamil Nadu.

Mutton,chicken,beef,pork,fishes and all other sea food available..had deer meat once...it was awsome and the best meat ever I had in my life.

especially like chicken made at home, mutton keema and beef haleem...they are all easily available in kolkata..no dearth of meat here..including beef.

Back
Top Bottom